Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss 7 hour flights over in a flash in the The WDW Radio Show forums; About a month ago, my personal computer decided it no longer wanted to turn on. This meant no more transferring podcasts to my iPod. Since I like listening to the ...
    mritty is offline Fastpass Holder

7 hour flights over in a flash

About a month ago, my personal computer decided it no longer wanted to turn on. This meant no more transferring podcasts to my iPod. Since I like listening to the show in my car only, I fell about four weeks behind. Then last weekend I was about to take a trip from NY to CA. Seven hours on a plane. I managed to get iTunes installed on my work computer just long enough to download and transfer the episodes of WDWRadio I hadn't heard yet.

Lou, I want to say THANK YOU for having a show as long as it is, once again. You made my seven hour flight go by in record time. By the time I got to California, I was rested, entertained, and "in the Disney mood", despite the uncomfortable flight and rude passengers. You're the best.

Paul Lalli

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Paul

Thanks for the post and glad my guests and I were able to help make the flight a bit more (dare I say?) "magical" - I appreciate you listening!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Jennasis is offline A-Ticket holder
    What a marvelous idea! I have some very long flights coming up (one from NC to CA and then the next day from LA to China) and I am terrified of flying and will need something magical to distract me. Perhaps I'll hold on to several podcasts for the trip!

txtiggerfan is offline A-Ticket holder
    We leave Sunday for what has become our annual trip to WDW. I have purposely not listened to this week's show so that I can enjoy it on the flight to Orlando. I can't think of a more magical way to get into the Disney mood and make the flight go by faster.

byoung1521 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Podcasts keep me sane on my commute. In the last two months I have had to cover the receiving area at Childrens hospital Boston, Waltham Campus. It can be a two hour commute in the evening when I go home to Southie. Not as bad in the morning. I now listen to this podcast, Inside the Magic, Games for Windows, The Oneup yours, Official xbox mag, Electronic Games Mag, PC gamer mag, Major Nelsons Xbox podcast, Fireflytalk, Game theory and Gamespot podcasts. My wife says I am embracing my Inner Geek with this many podcasts. I will be saving my two disney podcasts from the week before and the week of our trip to WDW in December.
    Last edited by byoung1521; 08-13-2007 at 08:31 AM.
    "You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality."