Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss First TIme Mousefesters? in the The WDW Radio Show forums; First timer here! I hope no one is planning on holding my hand, cause they might just have their arm pulled out of the socket cause I'm going commando!...
    fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    First timer here! I hope no one is planning on holding my hand, cause they might just have their arm pulled out of the socket cause I'm going commando!

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

flutter is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by fungus_01 View Post
    First timer here! I hope no one is planning on holding my hand, cause they might just have their arm pulled out of the socket cause I'm going commando!
    well, I wasn't planning to.....but thanks for the warning

kathyj0 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'm going! First timer . . . solo . . . commando!
    Kathy

GoofTroop3 is offline B-Ticket Holder

What A Man!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by QuickGold View Post
    I'll bring the platform shoes, chihuahua and phone books so Lou can ride anything, regardless of height restriction.

He may be short
    But we love him
    Breaks a new heart
    Ev'ry day

He may be short
    But we adore him
    And I only hope
    He'll stay that way

Oh, Lou! (fainting)

- Kate

mattj4226 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Hi Mike! Hopefully someday I'll get to go to my first Mousefest, but for now I'm stuck in school.

Villain Fan is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi Mike,
    I'm not sure that I qualify for a first time Mousefester. I went down last year on a daytrip and attended one meet and that was Lou's TriviaFest. I was sort of new to the online Disney community so I really didn't know what to expect from Mousefest last year.
    This year will be my first year of a full Mousefest experience. And somehow I still don't know exactly what to expect but since I'll not only be attending but co-hosting a meet as wel I'm sure it'll be a blast!
    Bryan Ripper
    Co-Host of the All About the Mouse Disney podcast
    And owner of www.allaboutthemouse.com

Pluto'sPal is offline C-Ticket Holder
    It will be my first Moustfest! I'm coming with my family but i'm hoping to make a couple of the meets!

oldschooledge is offline A-Ticket holder
    This will be my first mousefest, I do believe that i am over the 48 inch minium to ride also.

MissFlaversham is offline C-Ticket Holder
    This will be my first mousefest, I do believe that i am over the 48 inch minium to ride also.
    If not, you can wait with Lou until everyone else is done riding!!
    a dream is a wish your heart makes.......
    D23 Charter Member

MikeS is offline A-Ticket holder
    The reason I am asking about first time Mousefesters is because I am planning to hold a Mousefest Primer on Thursday to cover a number of points regarding Mousefest, a little history, a brief overview of the land schedule, and some guidelines on what to expect and a few tips on how to make the most of your time there.

There will also be a Q & A session as well.

Mark Goldhaber will be co-hosting this event along with me.

The current plan is to hold this event at the Tomorrowland Terrace area, which will be used much later during the land portion for something even more important...Triviafest.
    Mike

oldschooledge is offline A-Ticket holder
    Sounds like fun, I am actually traveling solo so It would be nice to meet some new people to hang out with.

joeysmom is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'll be there, attending my first Mousefest!! Can't wait -- it sounds like so much fun!

Lin
    JoeysMom

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    I was a first-timer last year, and I enjoyed it! I didn't enjoy the mouse mega meet on Saturday, it just wasn't my thing, so I won't be going to that this year, but the rest of the events I enjoyed!!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

ajcinbrla is offline A-Ticket holder
    I've never been and I'm on the fence about attending as well. I've never traveled solo to WDW. I really just cannot imagine going by myself. I've heard all of the people who do it and all of the reviews, but to me WDW is about spending time with my family. I realize that everyone is nice and there will be plenty of group events. I just cannot quite picture myself going alone. That being said, I do have my plane flight booked and a rental car reserved.....Anybody else feel this way?

P.S. If I make it, I won't make it in until late Thursday pm, so I won't be able to attend the Primer. It does sound like a good idea, however.

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    I will be a 3rd time Mouse Fester assuming I make it this year, but I still feel like a newbie. I don't know yet which days (if any) I can make this year, but I will certainly try to be at any part of it that I can possibly manage. Personally, I love the idea of having a Primer event, and I wish there was one the last two years for my sake. Heck, if I can make it that day, I might just attend it anyway, just to see what it's all about.

And to all the folks out there saying they aren't sure about going solo... I do solo trips all the time and love them. And besides, going during MouseFest... it's hardly going to seem like you're on your own at all. Both years I've gone so far I've met some fantastic people who have sort of buddied up with me and I ended up with travel partners for much of the time, even between the group events, or while strolling from park to park for example. My first year I went solo. My second year I brought two friends, but they weren't with me for the whole time. Both times I had a blast, and will go back in a heartbeat if I can make it this year (even though I will most likely be going solo again this year).
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast