Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss First TIme Mousefesters? in the The WDW Radio Show forums; We are going to come up but it only going to be for the one day.On the 8th....
    rae! is offline D-Ticket Holder
    We are going to come up but it only going to be for the one day.On the 8th.
    Goofy Race Half Challenge 2011
    Rae Club 8
    Creator of Team Voice
    teamvoice@rocketmail.com
    www.raeplace.blogspot.com
    www.virturalvoiceevents.blogspot.com

elliotthedragon is offline A-Ticket holder
    This will be my first MouseFest! I'm coming down with my wife as a little "getaway" from life. No idea what I'm doing, but I'm looking forward to proving to myself that I don't know as much about WDW trivia as I thought I did! But I'm going for the iPod, Lou!!!!

KippWade is offline A-Ticket holder
    First timer for me also!

Since joining in on the Disney online communities, I've been to WDW several times since Nov 2005. This year, I decided to go to Mousefest.

I'll be visiting relatives from the 1st till the morning of the 6th. I'll be making my trek from chilly northern Indiana on Sat, Dec. 1. Dad will pick me up at Orlando International airport, and I'm betting we'll spend the rest of that day at the parks and spend the night with my step sister.

We'll then make our way down to his home in Naples. I'll spend a few days there, then go visit my Grandmother in West Palm Beach on the 5th. The morning of the 6th, I'll be on my way back to Orlando!

This visit will be my first time staying at Pop Century! (Yes... I do call it Scopa Towers all the time now too... but alot of people still don't get that one...)

I'm all signed up for the Mousefest 101, and I also plan on having my first ever Dole Whip at the Meet later that day!!! I almost had one at my little trip September 7-10th, but I had an orange twist from the place behind Enchanted Tiki Room instead Those were on the free dining plan

... Now... why isn't there a singles meet???
    Next WDW Trip? Who knows, things are tough all over.

harra is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by KippWade View Post
    ... Now... why isn't there a singles meet???
    I'm not single anymore (gladly), but when I read that, I thought, what a brilliant idea.

....and I'm a first time Mousefest attendee

jenlar is offline A-Ticket holder
    We're attending our first MouseFest this year. Me, hubby, and two kids. The kids like the meets and stuff, and our daughter really enjoyed the Epcot 25 history stuff the day before the big day so we'll be trying to take in some similar things this time, too.

MikeS is offline A-Ticket holder
    Any more first time Mousefesters planning on attending MF 101 on Thursday?

We are trying to get a rough idea as to how many we should expect.

Thanks.
    Mike

harra is offline Fastpass Holder
    Mike,

As much as I'd like to attend, my plane doesn't land until noon and there is no way I'll be able to get from the Orlando Airport to the Swan & Dolphin (to check in) and then to the 101 Meet in time.

I'll have to hear about it from others

It's a great idea though

oldschooledge is offline A-Ticket holder
    Mike my plane lands from Boston at 10 am and then its magical Express to the all star so i am hoping to make it over there by 1:00.

GoofTroop3 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Hi Mike

I do plan to attend your meet. I already RSVP'd to Mark awhile ago. Can't wait to meet everyone finally.

Thank you for putting this meet together.

- Kate

unc23 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I wish I could get away in Dec. but being a teacher I have to miss Mousefest every year. Hope you guys have a great time down there. I will be there at Christmas though
    The #1 Weekly Newsletter for Disney Information. Make sure to sign up to receive our weekly Disney newsletter:

http://wdwnewsletter.com

2277 is offline A-Ticket holder

Hi Mike

My Daughter, Son-in Law, and I will be attending. This is their first Mousefest - my second. Always enjoy your written posts on the sites, your podcast - so it is a special treat to catch you in person. That is what Mousefest is all about.

Gary

Pluto'sPal is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I wish I could, but we are not getting in until Friday. Great idea though...I even tried to change my plans, but couldn't.

flutter is offline Moderator
    ok, this is certainly not my first Mousefest, but I do love Mike Scopa......and since my plans have changed if I am at the MK that day I will stop by.....but that will be my daughters day to pick where we are going

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123