Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show Disney podcast - #28 - Aug. 19, 2007 in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Where was the info on the streaming music from WDW? I didn't see a link in the show notes. Thanks...
    mmouse6937 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Where was the info on the streaming music from WDW? I didn't see a link in the show notes. Thanks
    Sarah

76-84 Two Trips as a Child, '00 Best Western LBV, '01 Best Western LBV, '02 Polynesian (OUR DISNEYMOON!!), '03 CBR, '05 CBR, '06 DisneyLand, '07 POR, 09/08 CBR, 12/08 BC, 09/09 BW, 03/10 POP, 12/10 POP, 11/12 Dream Cruise 2.0

My babies: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

"Saving one animal will not change the world, but surely for that one animal the world will change forever"

jeffcot is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Hey Sarah--

I believe Lou recommended Mike Newel's MouseWorld radio site--

MOUSEWORLD NETWORK RADIO

It's also available through Live 365 internet radio
    Jeff Pepper
    Author of 2719 Hyperion
    Disney World Trivia.com and WDW Radio Show Contributor

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Well I guess I'm a little behind in the podcasts, I am just listening to August 19th edition but I just wanted to comment about the DSI (love it)) about Echo Lake. I loved all the movie trivia references on the crates in the area and sad to hear that the Producers one is no longer there. I know you mentioned that the meaning behind "Anita Doubleset Ledger Company, Ossining, NY" was that it was I need a double set of ledgers to scam people but was wondering if the address of Ossining NY was because it is the home of Sing Sing prison (which is where many a scam artist has called home). I really haven't seen the movie in full so I don't know if Ossining is referred to in the movie. Does anyone know??
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Figment1982 is offline A-Ticket holder
    In the movie and Broadway production, Max, Leo, and Franz end up in the Sing Sing prison after they are caught with the fake ledger books. Thus, the address of Ossining.

The designers of those crates really did their homework, and it's a shame some have disappeared over time.
    ~Jessica
    If We Can Dream It... A blog dedicated to the overlooked and underappreciated details around WDW

"Y'ello, Epcot Mouse Gear, Dewey speaking. What can I 'Dewey' for 'youey?'"

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Thanks Jessica, BTW .....great blog
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12