Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show Disney podcast - #28 - Aug. 19, 2007 in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Welcome to the WDW Radio Show, your Walt Disney World Information Station. This is Show #28 for the week of August 19, 2007. I have just a few items to ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

WDW Radio Show Disney podcast - #28 - Aug. 19, 2007

Welcome to the WDW Radio Show, your Walt Disney World Information Station. This is Show #28 for the week of August 19, 2007.

I have just a few items to cover in the News and Views from Walt Disney World, before we take a quick visit to the Walt Disney World Rumor Mill.

Join me and Disney artist Jason Zucker as we visit a true Hidden Treasure of Walt Disney World. Then, Eric Hollister announces the winner of this week's WDW Half Marathon Challenge Contest and gives you the clues to the next challenge with the help of Mike Scopa, who also provides some marathon training advice.

We'll conduct another DSI: Disney Scene Investigation as Jeff Pepper and I take a look at the Echo Lake area of the Disney-MGM Studios, and we discuss the real reasons why the Sorcerer's Hat won’t be going anywhere soon.

I will answer a number of your emails and play some of your voicemails at the end of the show, so sit back, relax enjoy this week's episode of The WDW Radio Show.

Be sure to view this week's complete show notes page.

You can email the show at lou@wdwradio.com or call the voicemail at 206-202-4WDW. Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week to the WDW Radio Show Disney podcast!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Downloading it now.

coasterfreak516 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Downloaded, listened and enjoyed as always. I find it weird how the Disney Bros. apartment was glanced over during the Disney Scene Investigation of Echo Lake.

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Um btw

I'm Nick Fooful :P

hahaha my real last name is Ley, but I was young when I made it :P
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

TiggerRPh is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I found your segment with Jeff to be very interesting....I just may have to take some pictures of trash cans and mailboxes.

The show was only an hour and a half...what am I going to do with all the extra time?

Ray

DVC Member - Since 1995
    Old Key West

M-I-C-K-E-Y....I'm a Disney freak.

T Morrows Child is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Man, right when I think I know a lot about WDW, Lou and Jeff knock me down a peg or two. Hey! Let me know when you plan to offer your guided tour . . . I'm starting to save up now!

Thanks for giving me a lot to look out for while my wife does the R&R Coaster over and over again!
    Have you seen my dad? Would you page him for me?

Next Family trip = April 16 - April 23, 2011, staying in an All Star Vacation Home!

bmel is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks for answering my email Lou! I can't wait to listen to Disney music all day at work!

P.S. In regards to rides we'd like to have, I would love a full-fledged Narnia ride. It was a pleasant surprise to have the Journey into Narnia and get to have my picture taken by the lightpost (and knocked on Mr. Tumnus' door). As they make more Narnia films, I think they could really build some incredible rides.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Lou, Thanks for posting the pictures of Echo Lake in the show notes. I knew I had to have seen that area, but it just wasn't coming to mind. I know I severely over-looked this area before. Another great show!
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

WILDCAT MICKEY is offline A-Ticket holder
    Evertime, I listen to your show, I learn so much. On, our next trip, I will look at the differant props in a whole new light. I will also, probably take more pictures. Thanks for another great show.

Harold
    Going back in MAY 2008.

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Yes! Every time you guys do a DSI I have another excuse to go back down to WDW!!! lol, I wish....
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

kathyj0 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Great show again. (but so short?!?!?)

I really enjoy the DSI segments - and it gave me a really great idea. I was headed to WDW on the 7th with my son, but he can't get time off from a new job. So, I think a little DSI of my own would be great fun for this solo trip. After listening to all the segments, I think I'll be heading to Echo Lake and Dinoland.
    Kathy

loosetoon is offline A-Ticket holder
    I know right where I'm going now, first thing on my first visit back to MGM this October. I'VE GOT TO FIND THOSE ANIMATOR HANDPRINTS AND SIGNATURES!!! That is so awesomely amazing, thank-you thank-you thank-you thank-you thank-you for that info!

Weren't there supposed to be photos of this area somewhere in the show notes?

Figment1982 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thank you so much for the shout-out about my blog and my "obsession" with crates and trash cans. Disney geek, and proud of it!

Loved the show, as always!

~Jessica

DaniDuck is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile

I started listening to the podasts tonight. They are excellent..

Dani
    Disneyland 1971 - 1985 - 1989 WDW 2004 - 2006
    Disney Cruise Lines Jan 2005

JEHI7278 is offline A-Ticket holder
    You guys always give me plenty of information and things to search for. I will definitely be using the info this November, on our 3rd WDW trip!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast