Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Celebration 25 in the The WDW Radio Show forums; OK - I was really bummed not to be able to meet Lou at his book signing last weekend. Did I hear correctly in this week's podcast that Lou will ...
    GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder

Celebration 25

OK - I was really bummed not to be able to meet Lou at his book signing last weekend.

Did I hear correctly in this week's podcast that Lou will be sponsoring AND attending the festivities on 10/1?

Say Lou, are you bringing the family or doing a solo trip? Any chance you're joining us that night at the Illuminations Dessert Party?

That is going to be a once in a lifetime event...exhausting - but amazing!

jedimaster1227 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    It is true that Lou will be sponsoring our event along with attending. He has played a major role in the work going on in preparation for Celebration 25, helping me with our schedule, donating a very very gracious item to each of our attending members and of course, helping us with our charity event by setting us up with the Dream Team. Lou's involvement in Celebration 25 is definitely one of those things I give credit to when I look at the jump in registrants we have had since he, John and I did our interview on the Mousetimes podcast (at the time, we had 450 attendees-now we have 1000).

Spyne is offline Fastpass Holder
    Man, it sounds like Celebration 25 is going to be awesome. Too bad there's no way for me to be down there at WDW for October 1 of this year though.

But I hope all of you who's going will have an awesome time, I know you will. I'll wear my Epcot water bottle lanyard on October 1 in spirit of Epcot's 25th!
    Keep it cool, and keep moving forward!

Trips to Walt Disney World

1995: Port Orleans French Quarter - 2000: All-Star Music
    2008: Caribbean Beach - 2009: Pop Century
    NEXT TRIP: Sep/Oct 2011 - WDW's 40th Anniversary!