Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Info needed on WL Tour in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Hi there all, Lou, great show as usual! I was listening to it as I was working on my site but I had to absolutely stop and pay close attention ...
    Hypermommy is offline Fastpass Holder

Info needed on WL Tour

Hi there all,

Lou, great show as usual! I was listening to it as I was working on my site but I had to absolutely stop and pay close attention when y'all were talking about the Wilderness Lodge. That would be my 2nd choice of a place to stay if I had unlimited funding (first being the Poly). But what intrigued me the most was the idea of a tour of the WL. That sounds like a great idea for something to do with my mom in December on a non-park day. Anyone know where I can get more information about the tour and how to do it? What about the cost? Thanks!!

Can't leave a post talking about the show without a great big
    C'ya!
    Hypermommy

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    It's called the Wonders of the Lodge tour and the tour is offered on Wednesdays-Saturdays at 9am. It's a walking tour that explores the architecture, landscaping, totem poles and paintings of the lodge (got that info from the Passporter). You can check with guest services when you check in about other details.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!