Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast #34 - Sept. 30, 2007 - Epcot 25 Special! in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Lou, this was another GREAT show!! I enjoyed the interviews with Jim MacPhee and Ron Schneider. I especially enjoyed Mr. Schneider's stories. The show went by so fast that I'll ...
    yensid1071 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Lou, this was another GREAT show!! I enjoyed the interviews with Jim MacPhee and Ron Schneider. I especially enjoyed Mr. Schneider's stories. The show went by so fast that I'll be listening again to enjoy them again! I, too, was not aware there were two voices of Dreamfinder. The interviews were full of great tidbits and info! And since Imagaination, Figment and Dreamfinder are faves of mine, I've enjoyed the previous episodes as well! My only question is... where do you get all of the music for your show and is it possible to share them? The area music, ride thru music/audio and other tunes are fun to listen to!

Thanks again and keep up the great work!
    Jay
    Mahna mahna....

Officially escaped the Box on January 4, 2012!

I have short term memory loss. It runs in the family. Well, at least I *think* it does. Hmmmm... where are they???

cholleman is offline A-Ticket holder
    BEST PODCAST EVER. I could listen to Ron Schneider go on forever. I'm saving this one. Great job Lou.

MainStFan is offline A-Ticket holder
    I agree with everyone else that the interview with Mr. Schnieder was fantastic ... a very entertaining person and a lot of fun. The show, as always, was great and this has quickly become my favorite podcast. I've been a listener for about a year and really enjoy your show.

I was disappointed, though, with the comments of Mr. MacPhee. You did a fine job on your part, but his answers sounded like they were read from a script, and he wasn't convincing in his claimed enthusiasm. Why is it that 'official' Disney representatives are so bland, while people like you and Jeff Pepper etc. do such a good job passing on your enthusiasm and getting your listeners excited about the parks?

To be honest his answers about the online community were a bit insulting. So the 25th anniversary events had nothing to do with the grass roots fan efforts, and it was just coincidence that Disney happened to be planning something? They didn't know anything about the fan efforts? Come on!

I hope Disney appreciates the efforts that you and many other podcasters and bloggers are making. You're a MUCH more effective promoter of Disney products than anyone in the Disney organization itself.

I agree with everyone else that the interview with Mr. Schnieder was fantastic ... a very entertaining person and a lot of fun. The show, as always, was great and this has quickly become my favorite podcast. I've been a listener for about a year and really enjoy your show.

I was disappointed, though, with the comments of Mr. MacPhee. You did a fine job on your part, but his answers sounded like they were read from a script, and he wasn't convincing in his claimed enthusiasm. Why is it that 'official' Disney representatives are so bland, while people like you and Jeff Pepper etc. do such a good job passing on your enthusiasm and getting your listeners excited about the parks?

To be honest his answers about the online community were a bit insulting. So the 25th anniversary events had nothing to do with the grass roots fan efforts, and it was just coincidence that Disney happened to be planning something? They didn't know anything about the fan efforts? Come on! Why not acknowledge the efforts and show some thanks to the fan community? I hope Disney appreciates the efforts that you and many other podcasters and bloggers are making. You're a MUCH more effective promoter of Disney products than anyone in the Disney organization itself.

Red face

Oops! Sorry about the double post! ...and on my first posting, also!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Thank you for taking the time to write about this week's show. To say that it was a real thrill to interview Jim MacPhee and then share stories with Ron would be an understatement. They are both wonderful people and bring so much to truly making the "magic" for us all.

Hmmmm... maybe I'll have to bring Ron back again some day??
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Finally got the time to listen to it great show lou.

VistaWay93 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Great interviews on this one Lou. Dreamfinder and Jim McPhee...Not bad!

So after you win next year's podcast award, will they rename it after you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12