Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Lou's background music in the The WDW Radio Show forums; No worries. Just remember to keep your torrent client running for a while after you've completed your download so other folks can get the file from you, too. Share and ...
    vowell1055 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    No worries. Just remember to keep your torrent client running for a while after you've completed your download so other folks can get the file from you, too. Share and enjoy!

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    Quote Originally Posted by vowell1055 View Post
    No worries. Just remember to keep your torrent client running for a while after you've completed your download so other folks can get the file from you, too. Share and enjoy!
    You're totally right.

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

oldschooledge is offline A-Ticket holder
    mousebits is by far the best. anything you want is on there somewhere. I have over 20 gigs of content from there.

ozzietropics is offline B-Ticket Holder
    To my knowledge, there is also

Index of: home/

and

Sounds

and

* * * The S O U N D of M A G I C * * *
    Is there any more?

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    I have a similar request. I've looked everywhere I can think of for a copy of "We've Just Begun To Dream". I don't have a problem paying for it...just can't find it. Can anyone help?

pranker51502 is offline Annual Passholder
    I've been looking for a song from Epcot. It's on your way to Mission Space, and Test Track. It's like right after you turn left to head over there. It's hard to explain but if anyone can get anything out of what i'm saying, then please help. Thanks.

Annual Passholder: '06,'07,'08,'09,'10,'11

horizons is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by pranker51502 View Post
    I've been looking for a song from Epcot. It's on your way to Mission Space, and Test Track. It's like right after you turn left to head over there. It's hard to explain but if anyone can get anything out of what i'm saying, then please help. Thanks.
    Well, I see two possibilities, the Mission Space BGM or the Future World BGM (aka the Innoventions BGM). Recordings for both have been posted on Mousebits and the newsgroups.

Smack81 is offline Long Live IllumiNations!
    Quote Originally Posted by GalPal View Post
    I have a similar request. I've looked everywhere I can think of for a copy of "We've Just Begun To Dream". I don't have a problem paying for it...just can't find it. Can anyone help?
    Have you checked Mousebits? That's a great site...I had to go buy a pack of blank CDs to store all the audio files I got there.

Yep - I worked my way through mousebits.com forums yesterday afternoon. I downloaded the necessary software and am now happily downloading a large number of files - it's awesome and I'm in Disney audio heaven!

Smack81 is offline Long Live IllumiNations!
    Yep - I worked my way through mousebits.com forums yesterday afternoon. I downloaded the necessary software and am now happily downloading a large number of files - it's awesome and I'm in Disney audio heaven!
    Me too! I love playing WDW music while I'm getting ready for work. There's nothing like opening your morning to the sounds of the Magic Kingdom or Epcot. :::happy sigh:::

ozzietropics is offline B-Ticket Holder
    My feelings exactly.

pranker51502 is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    Well, I see two possibilities, the Mission Space BGM or the Future World BGM (aka the Innoventions BGM). Recordings for both have been posted on Mousebits and the newsgroups.
    Thanks for the info but I can't download torrents. So i'll just wait till someone uploads it on here.

Annual Passholder: '06,'07,'08,'09,'10,'11

imaginear09 is offline A-Ticket holder

oK.

I've been looking for the Innoventions area music myself, but I'm having difficulty downloading torrents. Is there anyway one of you could upload the loop onto here in mp3 form? If so, that would be A-OK!

I'm not totally sure but I don't think we can do that. Seems to me it would be some sort of copyright infringment issue. Torrents don't have that same issue because you are getting bits of a file from a number of different individuals.

There are a couple of WDW CD collections you can purchase that have a good selection of park music. I've been listening to the "Happiest Celebration On Earth" on my iPod lately.

kretzcr is offline A-Ticket holder
    Did anyone notice the old Universe of Energy soundtrack he played last (or before last) episode? That brings back some memories of when that ride used to be good (pre-Ellen blah!).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast