Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Who Else? in the The WDW Radio Show forums; I like Netcot and Van a lot. His Top 7's always have an interesting angle to them and some of his park music is really rare....
    FigmentMushu is offline Chuck & Leigh
    I like Netcot and Van a lot. His Top 7's always have an interesting angle to them and some of his park music is really rare.
    Dreams Never Die!

Knowitall182 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by FigmentMushu View Post
    I like Netcot and Van a lot. His Top 7's always have an interesting angle to them and some of his park music is really rare.
    Its good to know somebody else listens to netcot besides me, i havent seen anybody else talk about it until now and i really enjoy that show. i usually listen to netcot on friday when it comes out, then magical definition and save the best for last with wdw radio.

jswalker1981 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Here is a shameless plug...but I've been doing my own disney podcast for a few months now. It isn't nearly as well produced as WDW Radio, but it also isn't as long either. It is the Mouse Comedy podcast - Finding humor in the magic. It's a my comedic take of the attractions at Disney World. I try to put out a show every week. So each show features a different attraction with me making comments or funny observations. So really, it is for anyone who loves Disney and can laugh at it at the same time. The website is Mouse Comedy - Finding humor in the magic. and Mouse Comedy Podcast Check it out if you like, no sweat if you don't.

I do want to say that Lou and mousetunes was one of my inspirations as well as The Meandering Mouse (which my show better relates to). My show is just a small show that I do because it makes me bring together two things that I love, Disney and making people laugh. I'll be getting my annual pass soon, so hopefully he quality of the show will go up when I can get more material more often. Also, the Mouse Guest podcast at mouseguest.com is also a great show. One of my top favorite shows, along with WDW Radio and WDW Today.
    The Butabi brothers from Night at the Roxbury:

Doug Butabi: So anyways, I was standing there waiting to use the pay phone.
    Steve Butabi: Yeah, he was, seriously.
    Doug Butabi: And this guy who was on the phone, turns around and tips his hat like this.
    Steve Butabi: And who do you think that guy was?
    Doug Butabi: Lou Mongello.
    Steve Butabi: The Disney World Trivia man, I swear to God, I was there.
    Doug Butabi: Of course you were, you were the one who yelled the Podcaster's name.
    Steve Butabi: I was like, "LOU!!!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12