Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Disney Pins in the The WDW Radio Show forums; I have some software that i use to keep track of my Disney pins, sadly the person has shut down their website and does not support the software any longer. ...
    cazzie98 is offline A-Ticket holder

Disney Pins

I have some software that i use to keep track of my Disney pins, sadly the person has shut down their website and does not support the software any longer. I am looking for software that I can use to keep track of my pins, not a website. What does everyone else use to keep track of all their pins?

Thanks

Tony C

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Hi Tony! Welcome to the DWT forums! This would probably be best posted over in our Pin Trading forums. You may have better luck finding someone who watches those topics for this type of thing more frequently.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe