Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss This weeks podcast???? in the The WDW Radio Show forums; I was wondering if I missed something ..I know the podcasts are usually available on Sunday and its not showing up. I am missing my Disney fix....
    photophools is offline A-Ticket holder

This weeks podcast????

I was wondering if I missed something ..I know the podcasts are usually available on Sunday and its not showing up. I am missing my Disney fix.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Sorry.. with everything that was going on, I was away until today... Will be working like crazy today to get a show up... have no fear... it will be here (just a little late). Thanks for your patience!!!

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

photophools is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10 View Post
    Sorry.. with everything that was going on, I was away until today... Will be working like crazy today to get a show up... have no fear... it will be here (just a little late). Thanks for your patience!!!

Lou How cool to receive a response from you !!!! Thank you so much. I was mostly worried that it was out there and my computer/podcast illiterate self just couldn't find it. Thanks and I will wait patiently for my Disney fix . Thank you so much for a great podcast every week, it sure makes my week better.

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    Welcome back Lou. Given everthing you and your family have been through the past couple of weeks, I was honestly going to give you the week off and struggle through by listening to WDW Today over and over and over. Don't get me wrong...I'm thrilled to have a new episode of WDW Radio - just don't pull an all nighter to do it.

disneymeister is offline A-Ticket holder

Thanks Lou

Thank you so much for all that you do with this show. It is just so great...I definitely appreciated the show (and you!) today when I had the Monday Morning blahs and no disney magic to fill the void!

I too was out here checking to make sure that my itunes was not broken

jester is offline A-Ticket holder

appreciated

Lou
    I was fortunate enough to meet you and your lovely wife at the nffc thingey on my recent trip from the UK.
    You was so passionate about what you do and kind enough to spend some time with me and my wife.

The audio guide to mainsteet you gave me (on release day) is stunning and would highly reccomend it to all.

I know it has been a difficult time but I wanted to take this oppurtunity to let you know that all your hard work is appreciated by every one that listens of that I am sure.

As I have said before when you make it to the Uk / Europe you will have no shortage of willing tour guides

unc23 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I was wondering the same thing about the podcast, but hopefully things are ok Lou with everything. take care
    The #1 Weekly Newsletter for Disney Information. Make sure to sign up to receive our weekly Disney newsletter:

http://wdwnewsletter.com

tarynkelly is offline Waiting for Paris Mousemeet in Dec 2009!!!!! Woo Hoo
    Scurrying back to my closet before Debs catches me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    Lou
    I was fortunate enough to meet you and your lovely wife at the nffc thingey on my recent trip from the UK.
    You was so passionate about what you do and kind enough to spend some time with me and my wife.

The audio guide to mainsteet you gave me (on release day) is stunning and would highly reccomend it to all.

I know it has been a difficult time but I wanted to take this oppurtunity to let you know that all your hard work is appreciated by every one that listens of that I am sure.

As I have said before when you make it to the Uk / Europe you will have no shortage of willing tour guides
    I can second that one Lou, If you ever come to good 'ol blighty, feel free to pop in for tea or a tour of our local area!!!!

disneysister is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Hi Lou..
    I too thought something was wrong! We really miss YOU and our podcast!!

12/1971, 6/95, 2/05, 12/05 & 06 CR 6/2000 , 8/02 Wilderness Lodge, 07/03 Home to BCV and VB, 07/04, 07/05, 06/06 VWL & AKL, 07/07 VWL, 04/08 AKV, 06/08 VWL and AKV,12/08 Poly 6/09 Kidani and first cruise on the Wonder, BLT 6/2010, Wonder 8/2010.

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Lou was on the cruise til saturday getting some much needed relaxation

DAR
    DAR is offline Fastpass Holder
    Well then it'll a nice mid-week treat to have the podcast.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    New show is up, you can all go back about your business

Thanks, Lou!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page