Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss 70's/80's In-Hotel Promo in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Hi, I'm not sure if i have emailed you yet or not, I've sent so many to so many different forums. I'm trying to locate any information I can regarding ...
    slammindoor is offline A-Ticket holder

70's/80's In-Hotel Promo

Hi,

I'm not sure if i have emailed you yet or not, I've sent so many to so many different forums. I'm trying to locate any information I can regarding a promo which was shown in the Disney Hotels continuously, 24 hours a day, in the late 70's and/or early 80's. It was hosted by a tour guide named Susan and opened with an instrumental of "Let's Go Fly a Kite" and pictures in smaller squares, one of the monorail, popping up. It also had a segment on River Country with a song about the "ker-splashin-ist, kid laughin-ist, fun you ever had".

I can almost quote the entire show, we watched it so much. It's a classic in our family, but strangely I can't find anyone who can tell me a thing about it or if it's possible to obtain a copy of it.

I was told on another thread that you are the expert and the one to ask.

Can you help me?

Thanks so much,
    Holly

Tikikrissy is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I do not know where to get it, but I totally remember that! I remember how the announcer said, "The HUMGA KOWABUNGA!"

Do you also remember the Disney Channel promo they ran at that time on that station? It went, "On Disney today, on Disney tonight! Coming your way at the speed of light! Yeah, we're gonna treat you right by satellite!"

Wow - sounds funny when you read it.
    It was all started by a mouse!