Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss December 23rd show iTunes Problem in the The WDW Radio Show forums; My iTunes shows that I downloaded the December 23rd show but it shows the time as 0:00 and won't play. I went to the "wdw Radio" page in the iTunes ...
    fightinfire21 is offline A-Ticket holder

December 23rd show iTunes Problem

My iTunes shows that I downloaded the December 23rd show but it shows the time as 0:00 and won't play. I went to the "wdw Radio" page in the iTunes store and the December 23rd show doesn't even appear? I have been checking there since Sunday evening. Anyone else having problems or have a solution?

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    My show downloaded OK on two separate computers. Can you try deleting the file and downloading again? I'll check into it for you
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

I am familiar with the "trick" you are talking about. The problem is that when I go to WDW Radio Show under the iTunes store it doesn't list show #46 from December 23rd as an option. Last show is #45 from December 16th.

I also listen to the DIS Unplugged Podcast and they released a new show today. My iTunes did not try to automaticly download nor does the new episode show up in the iTunes store. I'm not the only listener with this problem either. Others have reported the same or similar problems on the DIS Boards.

Thanks for your help Lou, Merry Christmas!

cayce is offline A-Ticket holder
    Just adding that I'm unable to find the current show in ITunes as well. I'm hoping to listen to it on my plane trip back to Florida from Oregon tomorrow (Thursday) morning.

Love the show.

Still no luck downloading the program this week. Will just have to read my book on the plane! :-)

Please let us know whassup. Thanks so much.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    If you subscribe to the show and update the podcast (manually or automatically), it will download. Are you having a problem that way as well?

What about downloading the MP3 file manually from the web site?
    Lou Mongello

SciFi96 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Kind of off topic, but why is the show available on the WDW page sometimes up to 24 hours before it is on iTunes?

TiggerRPh is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I've downloaded it, yesterday I believe and it's there, all 1 hour 12 minutes of it.

Under 2 hours....what will I do with all of the free time?
    Ray

DVC Member - Since 1995
    Old Key West

M-I-C-K-E-Y....I'm a Disney freak.

I am subscribed through iTunes and it is set up to automatically download the show. That is how I downloaded the 12/23 version that doesn't play. I was just checking at the iTunes store because I know you can download there manually if there is a problem. As far as downloading from the site I have not tried but I did listen to the show through the media player on the site. I just prefer to have it on my iPod as well so I can listen in my vehicle. I just checked before I got into the forums and the 12/23 show is still not available via the iTunes store.

Thanks, Lou.

I wasn't able to download the latest one from iTunes in time for my flight, but I was able to download it this morning.

I tried downloading the MP3 from the site for my iPod, but I was only able to get it to play on the computer, not as a file I could transfer to my iPod. Perhaps I'm missing something, but we were in a hurry.

Thanks again. Love the show!

Yeah, sometimes the iTunes store doesn't update properly - and it's something I've struggled with their support team for some time now. This has happened maybe 3 times in the past year, which should not be the case. Please note that it is a problem they have acknowledged and are trying to fix (although they don't understand why it's happening), and I hope that it will not happen again. Thanks for your understanding and patience
    Lou Mongello