Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show #47 - Dec. 30, 2007 in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Welcome to the WDW Radio Show - your Walt Disney World Information Station. This is Show #47 for the week of December 30 , the last week of 2007. So ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

WDW Radio Show #47 - Dec. 30, 2007

Welcome to the WDW Radio Show - your Walt Disney World Information Station. This is Show #47 for the week of December 30, the last week of 2007.

So it's only appropriate that during my roundtable discussion with Jeff Pepper and Tim Foster, we take this opportunity to look back at 2007, and the news, events, announcements and other noteworthy happenings at Walt Disney World. We'll also look ahead to 2008 – from what we're most looking forward to experiencing, and what rumors just might come true. It’s an interesting retrospective, and fun speculation as to what's ahead.

I'll also announce the winner of our last WDW ˝ Marathon Challenge Contest, and Eric Hollister will announce the 13th and final challenge to test your Walt Disney World knowledge.

So for the last time in 2007- sit back, relax and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.

Be sure to view this week's complete show notes page.

You can email the show at lou@wdwradio.com or call the voicemail at 206-202-4WDW.

Thank you again for listening, and have a Happy New Year!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

darrylpan is offline A-Ticket holder

Great Show

Another great show Lou. Of all the Disney podcasts your year end retrospective was the best of the bunch.

Spyne is offline Fastpass Holder
    Awesome way to cap off the WDW Radio Show for 2007, Lou. Bravo to you! It really let me reflect on the year, and 2008 looks to be even brighter for us Disney and Walt Disney World fanatics. Here's to another great year coming up, Happy New Year Lou!
    Keep it cool, and keep moving forward!

Trips to Walt Disney World

1995: Port Orleans French Quarter - 2000: All-Star Music
    2008: Caribbean Beach - 2009: Pop Century
    NEXT TRIP: Sep/Oct 2011 - WDW's 40th Anniversary!

BWDave is offline A-Ticket holder
    Great show Lou !! Great conversation !!! Tim Russert would be proud. (I'm glad the power point helped)
    Best of luck for 2008.

Dave in Paramus

biblioadonis is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Great show again, Lou!

The roundtable discussion was wonderful. Jeff and Tim were great guests, except was there anything that Tim didn't like?
    George
    http://www.imaginerding.com

Jeff did our logo...do you like it?

guidetothemagic is offline A-Ticket holder
    Another fun show, and as always I'm really honored to be able to participate. The last comment about whether there was anything I didn't like was funny...I always catch myself saying that everything is my favorite attraction (which obviously can't be true-you caught me)! What can I say, I'm a Disney junkie through and through (and yeah, I suppose I'll like anything that they put a pair of Mickey ears on!). For what it's worth, I'm not a big Country Bear Jamboree fan, does that help? Just wait until we have THAT round table discussion!! But seriously, lots of fun as always, and here's looking forward to a great 2008!!

Tim
    Tim Foster
    Author of the Walt Disney World Guide to the Magic for Kids,
    a guidebook, photo book, journal, sticker book and activity book all rolled into one!
    www.guidetothemagic.com

I want to be part of a roundtable discussion.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    No Babblefest this year? I really like Jeff and Tim, but it would be cool to have the old Mouse Tunes crew back together for one last show.

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjo View Post
    No Babblefest this year? I really like Jeff and Tim, but it would be cool to have the old Mouse Tunes crew back together for one last show.
    MouseTunes is dead. Long live WDWRadio.

disneysister is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Hi all...really enjoyed the show. Jeff..you mentioned this week or last that you were from Western PA? So am I...whereabouts?

12/1971, 6/95, 2/05, 12/05 & 06 CR 6/2000 , 8/02 Wilderness Lodge, 07/03 Home to BCV and VB, 07/04, 07/05, 06/06 VWL & AKL, 07/07 VWL, 04/08 AKV, 06/08 VWL and AKV,12/08 Poly 6/09 Kidani and first cruise on the Wonder, BLT 6/2010, Wonder 8/2010.

jeffcot is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I grew up in Pittsburgh before moving to Baltimore and then ultimately here in North Carolina. Both my wife and I still have family in Pittsburgh and visit there frequently.
    Jeff Pepper
    Author of 2719 Hyperion
    Disney World Trivia.com and WDW Radio Show Contributor

disneysister is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I grew up in McKeesport! I too have family back in PGH. Small world...

12/1971, 6/95, 2/05, 12/05 & 06 CR 6/2000 , 8/02 Wilderness Lodge, 07/03 Home to BCV and VB, 07/04, 07/05, 06/06 VWL & AKL, 07/07 VWL, 04/08 AKV, 06/08 VWL and AKV,12/08 Poly 6/09 Kidani and first cruise on the Wonder, BLT 6/2010, Wonder 8/2010.

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Finally got to listen to it great show to end the year lou.