Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show #48 - Jan. 6, 2008 in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Great show Lou! Those certainly were some "wild" rumors to start off the year, it definitely gets the creative minds working. It will be interesting to see if any of ...
    Spyne is offline Fastpass Holder
    Great show Lou! Those certainly were some "wild" rumors to start off the year, it definitely gets the creative minds working. It will be interesting to see if any of them come to reality or not. Your conversation with Dr. Savage was very interesting, it's great to know Disney's Animal Kingdom is still very caring about wildlife. Not that they ever weren't. As always, keep up the great work Lou!
    Keep it cool, and keep moving forward!

Trips to Walt Disney World

1995: Port Orleans French Quarter - 2000: All-Star Music
    2008: Caribbean Beach - 2009: Pop Century
    NEXT TRIP: Sep/Oct 2011 - WDW's 40th Anniversary!

Safari_Boy is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi Guys. This is my first post after lots of listening I assume Disney is holding back on announcing a great deal new at the moment while the Harry Potter thing plays out at Universal. I was there for the holidays - WDW that is - and the boat driver over to the Campground said that Disney may announce things when Universal puts out updates on HP. Hope so.

Safari_Boy

BigT4187 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I think that the Harry Potter park is a good thing for WDW. Allow me to explain. Competition is a good thing. The Harry Potter park is going to push Disney to keep creating amazing things for the WDW parks. Will people visit the Harry Potter park? Sure they will. I know I want to. Will the single Harry Potter park at Universal hurt attendance at WDW? I don't think so. WDW offers so much to its guests that a single new park won't kill it.
    Tony in NJ
    DisFriends.com Username = bigt4187
    Lou Mongello is my Disney CMO!

KingJamesUT is offline The Hakuna Kahuna
    Hey, I was just curious if Dr. Savage may have mentioned any stuff about working in the wildlife tracking center. This is one of my areas of interest, especially with marine vertebrates, and I'll be graduating with my degree soon. I am learning how to use geographic information systems right now, and would love to integrate that into a career. I just haven't been able to find any information about working there.
    Stitch Smash!

'86, '87, '88, '89, '90, '91, '94, '95, '97, '98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '08

'87, '89, '90, '93, '94, '99, '01, '05, '08

'92, '95, '96, '99, '04

'08

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12