Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show #50 - Jan. 20, 2007 in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Great show! Thanks for explaining it all in such detail - it felt like we were there! CONGRATS!!!...
    Tikikrissy is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Great show! Thanks for explaining it all in such detail - it felt like we were there!
    CONGRATS!!!
    It was all started by a mouse!

pigletfan is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Great show once again! I was one of the thousands who finished my very first Disney Marathon. I have done the half marathon twice, and I really have to say that crossing the finish line the very first time is awsome, however, crossing the finish line for the marathon was even more exciting and emotional ! The training for the marathon was VERY time consuming and challenging. The marathon itself got very challenging after mile 20. It is really cool to experience all 4 parks and Disney is great with the extra entertainment. I stopped a lot to take photos along the way.And when I got to the gospel quior I started to cry for joy, and when I crossed the finish line (as they were counting down for the final 2 minutes in order to finish in 7 hours) I was undescribably happy and proud of myself. Tears were running down my face as the "surprise" Mickey medal was placed around my neck. I am still on top of the world, it has truely changed my life and I do believe that I can do anything.

biblioadonis is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Congrats, Lou!

For completing the half-marathon and 50 amazing shows. Looking forward to at least 300 more!

Eric, the Challenge was a great idea and a great way to get the community involved.
    George
    http://www.imaginerding.com

Jeff did our logo...do you like it?

Illinibee is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Congrats Lou on finishing the marathon. Being able to hear your rountable discussion about the marathon really makes me wish I could run the race someday (Really bad knee). As usual the whole show was great. Keep up the good work.
    92 - Off Property
    94 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    96 - Polynesian
    98 - Wilderness Lodge
    00 - Wilderness Lodge
    02 - Grand Floridian
    03 - Animal Kindgom Lodge
    04 - Pop Century
    05 - Wilderness Lodge
    06 - Port Orleans Riverside
    07 - Polynesian
    09 - Saratoga Springs/ Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas
    11 - Bay Lake Tower/Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani
    11 - Beach Club
    11 - Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani
    12 - Old Key West
    12 - TBD (Honeymoon Trip!)

castmember is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'm still working my way through the podcast but I'm loving it so far... I was one of the thousands doing (and completing!) the marathon and even though it was two weeks ago I'm still riding on the crest of the wave!
    Claudia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12