Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show #52 - Feb. 3, 2007 in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Welcome to the WDW Radio Show - your Walt Disney World Information Station. This is Show #52 for the week of February 3, 2008. I want to thank you for ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

WDW Radio Show #52 - Feb. 3, 2007

Welcome to the WDW Radio Show - your Walt Disney World Information Station. This is Show #52 for the week of February 3, 2008. I want to thank you for tuning in again this week.

I visit the Walt Disney World Rumor Mill this week and talk about recent permits filed by Disney about the Imagination pavilion, and a survey about Guest experiences at Walt Disney World with some very interesting questions.

In honor of the upcoming Chinese New Year, Jeff and I do another DSI: Disney Scene Investigation, and this week, we explore the beauty, mystery and symbolism of the China pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase.

I’ll answer more of your emails and stay tuned for the end of the show, where I play a number of your voicemails. So sit back, relax and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.

Be sure to view this week's complete show notes page.

You can email the show at lou@wdwradio.com or call the voicemail at 206-202-4WDW.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Great show Lou

FigmentMushu is offline Chuck & Leigh

I hope everything's okay

Does my iTunes deceive me? Is this podcast under an Hour? What happened?
    Dreams Never Die!

Spyne is offline Fastpass Holder
    Great show Lou! You and Jeff did a great job on the DSI for the China pavilion. It was great to get to know some of the more specific details and facts about the pavilion and the Reflections of China show. Keep up the great work Lou, it's really fun listening each and every week.
    Keep it cool, and keep moving forward!

Trips to Walt Disney World

1995: Port Orleans French Quarter - 2000: All-Star Music
    2008: Caribbean Beach - 2009: Pop Century
    NEXT TRIP: Sep/Oct 2011 - WDW's 40th Anniversary!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Lou is either nursing the cold, I thought I heard in his voice on last week's podcast, or he was busy cheering the Giants.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

T Morrows Child is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Thanks, again, for a terrific DSI. These are worth the price of admission (or would be . . . ).

I have always liked to linger in the parks, but your DSI features have convinced my wife why lingering is rewarding! I'm grateful for the extra time I got to spend in the empty Jungle Cruise queue thanks to your mind-opening endeavors!
    Have you seen my dad? Would you page him for me?

Next Family trip = April 16 - April 23, 2011, staying in an All Star Vacation Home!

BigT4187 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by T Morrows Child View Post
    Thanks, again, for a terrific DSI. These are worth the price of admission (or would be . . . ).

I have always liked to linger in the parks, but your DSI features have convinced my wife why lingering is rewarding! I'm grateful for the extra time I got to spend in the empty Jungle Cruise queue thanks to your mind-opening endeavors!
    I agree. I love the DSI segments. Great job Lou and Jeff!!
    Tony in NJ
    DisFriends.com Username = bigt4187
    Lou Mongello is my Disney CMO!

DisneyMagic71 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Well, another great show - just wish it was longer!!!! I have to tell you I REALLY enjoyed the DSI segment on China. China is not one of my favorite places to visit. I just go along cause my husband really likes it. After hearing your segment, for the first time since Epcot opened, I am anxious to get back to Epcot and visit the China pavilion. I listened to the podcast in my the car on the way home and my first words to my husband when I walked in the door were,"Lou said.......You have to listen to it." So, at dinner we ate and listened to what Lou and Jeff had to say about China. Thanks for such an interesting podcast. You're the best!!!
    DVC MEMBER!!!!
    I wish we'd never have to grow up! Off to NEVERLAND!!!!!!!
    Remember we must always believe in our wishes...they are the magic in the world!!!
    LOU SAID...............................
    Was at Magic Meets '07, '08 & '09 Had a MAGICAL time!
    First trip 9/72 Contemporary; '78,'80,'82'84,'85, '88,'90,'92,'94,'96,'98,'99,'03,'05,'06,'07,'08
    3/20/08 Disneyland Paris Sequoia Lodge; 8/16/08 WDWWilderness Lodge

1/07/09 WDW MARATHON - Beach Club Villas

6/19/09 WDW Spur of the Moment Trip!! OKW,POFQ, & SS
    8/30/09 - 9/7/09 Disneyland Paradise Pier Hotel -DH,DD & I - 5K DD did 1/2 Marathon - Coast to Coast!
    1/10 DD doing half marathon at WDW
    2/2011 - Cruisin' with Lou
    & all the great fans of WDW Radio 1st cruise

ajcinbrla is offline A-Ticket holder
    Great show Lou! I really enjoyed the detail provided about the China Pavillion. I felt at peace during the entire segment and could really sense the feng shui between you and Jeff. ; - )

I couldn't agree more about booking your trip now and using a reliable travel agent to assist. I use Jessica from The Magic For Less Travel and have been able to rely upon her making sure I got the best deal.

Are you going to do a 1-year anniversary show?

ajc

KevinZ is offline B-Ticket Holder

Survey

Do you think the survey that had been forwarded to Lou this week had anything to do with the new Four Seasons Resort being built?

catherinesmith8 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks for answering my question on childcare Lou. My daughter is due in 37 days and I am already obsessively planning her first trip. I truly thought I was nuts when I downloaded the original Journey Into Imagination and played it for my stomach! Hey, I gotta start her early.
    Katie

-First trip 1985, 4 years old
    -Visited once a year till I was 13 and moved to MI
    -2001, AS-Music
    -2002, PORS
    -12-27-2007, Honeymoon, 4 day Disney Wonder
    -January 25-31, 2009, Florida Sun Vacation Home