Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show #53 - Feb. 10, 2008 in the The WDW Radio Show forums; LOVED the Sam interview! Happy anniversary Lou. I also LOVED the marathon recap show. It inspired me to register for the 2009 1/2 & I've also talked my 14 yo ...
    chidis is offline A-Ticket holder
    LOVED the Sam interview! Happy anniversary Lou.
    I also LOVED the marathon recap show. It inspired me to register for the 2009 1/2 & I've also talked my 14 yo niece into it. I'm saving this ep on Itunes to listen to when I need inspiration, thanks!

wdfan is offline Thinking Orange Thoughts
    Great show Lou! Happy anniversary - looking forward to another great year of Disney podcasting
    WDW Marathon '12
    WDW Goofy '13

Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!
    Happy anniversary Lou!!!!! I have listened to every episode at LEAST once! Lookin' forward to more GREAT shows!!!
    I did not read the show notes before listening & when you announced your guest I went " WHOA! " It was a great interview!
    I have been a " page-a-day " calendar guy for YEARS & yours will DEFINITELY be on MY desk!!!
    Again, happy anniversary Lou & keep bringin' us the " Magic ", as only YOU & your guests can do!!!
    God bless!!!
    Question: How many Imagineers does it take to change a light bulb?
    Answer: Does it have to be a light bulb?

SamIAm717 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I thought the SB interview was fantasic and I too will be looking forward to 2009 when I can get a DWT calendar. That will make getting to work each day a little more fun.
    “To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”

clion is offline Fastpass Holder
    Happy one year anniversary Lou!

Great news on the new round of the audio guide -- when might it be released?

The main st. guide was fantastic!
    "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are.
    Anything your heart desires will come to you ..."

Author of the DisneyDaddy blog | Writer for Celebrations Magazine
    D23 Charter Member | Annual Passholder | Named Disney's Biggest Fan (by Disney and United Vacations)

disneyfan822 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Marion, Illinois, originally from St. Louis, MO
    Awsome show this week Lou!! Congrats on the anniversary of the show! I really enjoyed hearing about the Nintendo DS in the park, and the interview with Samantha Brown. Must have been thrilling interviewing her! Keep em coming, I really enjoy listening every week.
    Sheila disneyfan822

aph
    aph is offline Fastpass Holder
    Happy Anniversary Lou!! Keep up the fantastic work.

DRC2 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Shelby Twp. , Michigan/ via Hillsboro Oregon
    Happy Anniversary Lou. Thanks for all the hard work you've put into a great podcast!
    Being a fan of Samatha Browns shows, I really enjoyed your interview with her.

And I love your idea for the calendar. Every year I buy the Disney page a day calendar, but they have gotten away from the film trivia etc... that used to be part of it (at least they still have the flip book animation). I look forward to checking your Page-a-day calendar out!

Cheers again to you! I look forward to another fantastic year ahead for WDW Radio Show!
    Last edited by DRC2; 02-12-2008 at 11:00 PM.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Thank you all SO much for the great posts! Like I said on the show, I was REALLY excited about this show, and especially getting a chance to talk to Samantha, who was INCREDIBLY sweet and pleasant to chat with.

I'm also really happy to hear that you like the calendar idea (my publisher like to hear that as well), and I'm looking forward to what's ahead for the show.

Thanks again - you guys are the BEST!!!!

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

SafariStitch is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hey Lou,
    I have to echo all the previous posts, that show rocked! Samantha Brown seemed really easy to talk to and the interview went beautifully. Also, I am definitely ordering the calendar when it becomes available.

Great work!
    What time is the 4 o'clock parade?

bafflej142 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hey Lou-
    Great show, happy aniversary! My wife and I have been looking for the song that you play in between sets. It's the "Walking right down the middle of Main Street U.S.A" Can anyone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me find this song?

yensid1071 is offline Fastpass Holder
    As I had expected, this is my all time favorite episode!! I'm a fan of Samantha (all the way back to "Girl Meets Hawaii") and enjoy her shows and really enjoyed your interview with her. Great job!! And count another vote for the calendar! I'll be ordering one as well!!
    Jay
    Mahna mahna....

Officially escaped the Box on January 4, 2012!

I have short term memory loss. It runs in the family. Well, at least I *think* it does. Hmmmm... where are they???

I want about 20 calendars! One for each room, work, car, gifts..........

Will they be available at Magic Meets???

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

wdfan is offline Thinking Orange Thoughts
    Quote Originally Posted by bafflej142 View Post
    Hey Lou-
    Great show, happy aniversary! My wife and I have been looking for the song that you play in between sets. It's the "Walking right down the middle of Main Street U.S.A" Can anyone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me find this song?

here is a site you can listen to the song (http://www.disneyrob.com/singalong/Walking.swf) -this site also shows the lyrics
    if you want the song, it is on one of the Disney sing a long videos/cds which you can buy on amazon or a site like that. You may also want to try searching for it on itunes or on some other music downloading software.
    Last edited by wdfan; 02-13-2008 at 09:48 PM.
    WDW Marathon '12
    WDW Goofy '13

dishippy is offline A-Ticket holder

Awesome show Lou

That's really awesome that you got Samantha Brown on the show. I've been watching her specials about disney on the travel channel since the first one. Great show and keep em coming.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast