Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show #57 - Mar 9, 2008 in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Lou, Lou, Lou - no canoli in the list of favorite snacks? The Italy pavilion has some of the best ones I've ever had. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk WoL Fan (Len)...
    WoL Fan is offline A-Ticket holder
    Lou, Lou, Lou - no canoli in the list of favorite snacks? The Italy pavilion has some of the best ones I've ever had. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk

WoL Fan
    (Len)

bartoli@charter is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hey Lou, about the book segment with George: I'd love a recurring segment with him and maybe you could review some other great Disney books now that you have the top five (and a half) out of the way. Maybe you guys could do more in-depth reviews on one or two books at a time. It was a very interesting segment and it seems you two hit it off and have a good chemistry together, which translates into a very enjoyable listen. I'll definately be looking forward to hearing from him again. Thanks for the best Disney pod cast!

Spyne is offline Fastpass Holder
    I know I'm a little late, but great show Lou! Hopefully you had a good time at Disneyland, I'm sure it was an awesome time. Even though I won't be there in person, I'm excited to see A Wild Decade play out on April 22. Adam and Jason's conversation with you was really awesome. Good to hear you will be a supporter of WDW Celebrations.

The top ten of snacks to enjoy in World Showcase was definitely interesting to hear, good on that too. Overall, another great show Lou! Keep it up!
    Keep it cool, and keep moving forward!

Trips to Walt Disney World

1995: Port Orleans French Quarter - 2000: All-Star Music
    2008: Caribbean Beach - 2009: Pop Century
    NEXT TRIP: Sep/Oct 2011 - WDW's 40th Anniversary!

WoL Fan is offline A-Ticket holder
    I also want to add to the appreciation of the book feature and agree that it could become a semi-regular feature.

I was especially glad that you went into depth with the Haunted Mansion and Pirates books. I had assume that they were more about the movies than the attractions, but it sounds like it's just the opposite. You've also sold me on the Mountains book.

I have the other two and can only echo what you guys said about them both, the Imagineering book especially. Since the World Began was a pleasant surprise to me. I bought it in the 90's and just dug it out of my closet recently. I had just stayed at Coronado Springs and imagine my surprise to see the concept sketches in the back of Since the World... and the one of the lobby is exactly what was built. Great resources.

WoL Fan
    (Len)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12