Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Please Click All Podcasts That You Subscribe To.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss The Great Podcast Poll in the The WDW Radio Show forums; WDW Radio A Window To The Magic All About The Mouse Inside The Magic Mouse Guest Weekly Netcot Character Breakfast Extinct Attractions This is my current list....
    PolynesianMedic is offline Don't do anything you wouldn't want to explain to a Paramedic
    WDW Radio
    A Window To The Magic
    All About The Mouse
    Inside The Magic
    Mouse Guest Weekly
    Netcot
    Character Breakfast
    Extinct Attractions

This is my current list.
    Last edited by PolynesianMedic; 08-20-2008 at 04:22 AM. Reason: added Extinct Attractions
    My Blog
    My Photo's

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    I wish I could "revote". I now listen to 4 of these consistently...

WDW Radio
    WDW Today
    Inside the Magic
    The DIS Unplugged
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Kevbot is offline A-Ticket holder
    I really enjoy the Be Our Guest Trip Planning Podcast! I listen to that, WDW Today, and Lou's show!

Bigbear1 is offline A-Ticket holder
    WDW Radio
    WDW Today
    All About the Mouse
    Dis Unplugged
    Inside the Magic
    Greeting from Singapore

Grizzpyre is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Wow!!! What a comprehensive list!!!

And like Eric - Bryan and I are THRILLED to be in such great company, and welcome ALL new listeners!!!

Jonathan
    Co-Host of the All About the Mouse Podcast
    "The Voice of WDW Radio"
    "The Voice of Shandy"
    "The Voice of MouseTunes"

visit http://voiceofmousetunes.blogspot.com for info on my weight loss goals - and my charitable contributions to the Dream Team

visit http://www.allaboutthemouse.com

FVRacerShawny is offline A-Ticket holder
    OMG! I'm going to spend all night listening to new podcasts. FYI, I think The Q is done with, haven't got a new episode of it or Penny Press thru iTunes since April. That's ashame b/c it was the first podcast I was aware of (Design would post new episode announcments on VMKingdom.com) and intruduced me to the internet fan community.

GussGuss36 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I listen to Be Our Guest podcast too! was actually one of the first I listened to. It's different because its more of trip reports & things like that. It is different from some of the others. I like Netcot a lot too! O, yes, & the one with that Lou guy lol

FigmentMushu is offline Chuck & Leigh
    Quote Originally Posted by GussGuss36 View Post
    I listen to Be Our Guest podcast too! was actually one of the first I listened to. It's different because its more of trip reports & things like that. It is different from some of the others. I like Netcot a lot too! O, yes, & the one with that Lou guy lol
    Don't laugh too hard. According to the results so far, 12 people on this board listen to Podcasts, but don't listen to Lou.
    Dreams Never Die!

hahaha, loe does have a good show though & does get some great guests, like that sherman brother, I loved that show. Great to hear someone who actually worked with Walt

cough cough: lou**

allie cat is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Wow, there are so many, and they seem to use a very similar format as far as news notes up front, guests, reviews, reader e-mail etc. Which was the original - and do these folks all network together?

TheBigD_Podcast is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks for including me in the list.

KINGCRAB is offline Annual Passholder
    WDW Radio all the way.

No offense to all of the others, but I do tend to find a lot of the other podcasts a little mean-spirited and one-sided at times. Just my opinion.

AllieBee is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I am a WDW Radio Show purist for now. I have listened to some of the others and - without naming names - have found the hosts to be so boring and dry, completely without personality, that I have a tough time listening. I would love to listen to another one since I am in the car quite a bit and could use a fix in between Lou's shows, but some of them - even the more popular ones - are just too snooze-inducing.

Any recommendations for some others that are up to Lou's standards? I think he's ruined me for any others!
    October, 2003 - Wilderness Lodge
    January, 2006 - Disney Magic
    January, 2007 - Windsor Hills Resort
    October, 2007 - Bonnet Creek Resort
    January, 2008 - Disney Magic
    January, 2010 - Windsor Hills Resort
    January 28-February 5, 2011 - Windsor Hills Resort
    January 12-January 15, 2012 - Windsor Hills Resort
    January 28 -January 31, 2012 - Pop Century

Read my pre-trip report!
    http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/trip-...ip-report.html

FigmentMushu is offline Chuck & Leigh
    Quote Originally Posted by AllieBee View Post
    I have listened to some of the others and - without naming names - have found the hosts to be so boring and dry, completely without personality, that I have a tough time listening.

Any recommendations for some others that are up to Lou's standards? I think he's ruined me for any others!
    I immediately thought of Van from the Netcot Podcast who has a ton of attitude, sometimes maybe too much for some. He's like the Jerry Sienfeld of Disney Podcasts. ("Did you ever notice...")

But I have to give my biggest recommendation to Bryan and Jonathan at All About The Mouse, your weekly dose of Magic (Bryan) and Mayhem (Jonathan). They bounce off each other like a classic comedy duo, Bryan plays straight man to Jonathan's unabashed silliness. They don't get the great interviews that Lou seems to nab (then again, who does), but their musings on all things Disney are highly engaging and a lot of fun.
    Dreams Never Die!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast