Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Please Click All Podcasts That You Subscribe To.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss The Great Podcast Poll in the The WDW Radio Show forums; First, I must say that I hadn't heard of a bunch of these. Second, I've tried listening to a bunch listed, but it comes down to not having enough time. ...
    Liv2CdWorld is offline A-Ticket holder
    First, I must say that I hadn't heard of a bunch of these. Second, I've tried listening to a bunch listed, but it comes down to not having enough time.

The three I listen to religiously are WDWRadio, WDWToday and Beyond Main Street.

Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy - Walt Disney

comedy4cast is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Liv2CdWorld View Post
    I've tried listening to a bunch listed, but it comes down to not having enough time.
    I think the shows appreciate the fact that you at least took the time to give a listen! Well done!
    Clinton
    comedy4cast.com
    DLR: '84, '85, '96, '02, '05, '06-x2, '07-x2, '08x2
    WDW: '92, '98, '00, '06, ('08 ), ('10)
    DLP: '02
    TDL: '07

KimDWT is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by AllieBee View Post
    I am a WDW Radio Show purist for now. I have listened to some of the others and - without naming names - have found the hosts to be so boring and dry, completely without personality, that I have a tough time listening. I would love to listen to another one since I am in the car quite a bit and could use a fix in between Lou's shows, but some of them - even the more popular ones - are just too snooze-inducing.

Any recommendations for some others that are up to Lou's standards? I think he's ruined me for any others!
    I've become a big fan of WDW Today. The hosts have a fun rapport (and the Lou jokes are just that - jokes about a friend) and are very knowledgeable. If you're looking for a fun episode to get you started listen to Ep 414 "Snack, Sip (And Sick). It's hillarious!

1980's 3 trips offsite - 1991, 1994 Offsite, 1997 CBR, 1999 BC, 2001 Swan, 2005 Offsite, 2006 Swan & Dolphin - DL offsite, 2008 Disneyland Paris offsite, 2009 AKL CL/Poly GVCL, Swan/Dolphin (2x/ea), 2010 WL, YC, AKV (Jambo), POFQ/BC, OKW/SSR, BWI CL/GF SL for Girl Trip 2.0, OKW Swaggervilla #augcrewunion, DL Hotel, YC CL W&D5K, Poly Dec Reunion 2010, 2011 Jan Who knows yet Feb 2011 BC

www.luxurytravelgirl.blogspot.com

willful is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by AllieBee View Post
    I am a WDW Radio Show purist for now. I have listened to some of the others and - without naming names - have found the hosts to be so boring and dry, completely without personality, that I have a tough time listening. I would love to listen to another one since I am in the car quite a bit and could use a fix in between Lou's shows, but some of them - even the more popular ones - are just too snooze-inducing.

Any recommendations for some others that are up to Lou's standards? I think he's ruined me for any others!
    Definitely not a good idea to listen to snooze-inducing podcasts while driving.

I do a lot of podcast listening in the car during my long commute so I hear ya bout needing something to get you through it. Mouse Guest Weekly is a fun show...and Inside The DPN is a good show to get a taste of the podcasts of the Disney Podcast Network.

Quote Originally Posted by Liv2CdWorld View Post
    First, I must say that I hadn't heard of a bunch of these. Second, I've tried listening to a bunch listed, but it comes down to not having enough time.

The three I listen to religiously are WDWRadio, WDWToday and Beyond Main Street.
    I agree! It's hard for me to keep up with my playlist. I wish there was more time in the day to listen to podcasts.

I agree with Clinton that it's good you're open to trying new ones and those podcasters were happy you gave their shows a listen.
    - Will
    The Magic Never Ends Podcast

EMBRACE THE MAGIC!

NEXT TRIP: DPN Westfest 2009 April 30 - May 4 at Disneyland!

See What We're Doing at www.twitter.com/magicneverends
    Watch our shenanigans at www.youtube.com/WillMNE

piwackitt is offline A-Ticket holder
    Just an update, both "Walt's Girls" and "Beyond Main Street" have announced plans to cease production.

NDM#1 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I'm so busy trying to get through the archives of WDW Radio Today, I know that I could not add another podcast right now.

I'm on Show #13 . . . only 77 or so left .
    J.L. http://thedisneydrivenlife.com/

TRUE CONFESSIONS OF A NEUROTIC DISNEY MOM
    http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ull-story.html

Disney's Beach Club Villas June 2009
    Villas at Wilderness Lodge May 2008
    Members of Disney Vacation Club February 2008

Oh! I do listen to The Dis Unplugged too. That is definitely a lively podcast . No falling asleep on that one!

Geef is offline A-Ticket holder
    There are so many that I had to limit my selections so I could keep up with the best ones.

Lou & The DIS Unplugged are the best on the net!

Quote Originally Posted by Geef View Post
    There are so many that I had to limit my selections so I could keep up with the best ones.

Lou & The DIS Unplugged are the best on the net!
    Hi, Geef! Are you the same Geef from the Disboards?

I am now up to podcast #20 in the archives. The problem is that as soon as I get through a podcast, another one goes up. I am struggling to absorb so much information, but I will do it. A NDM never fails to take in all the Disney information available to her!

vksdisney is offline A-Ticket holder
    here is what is on my weekly must listen to list

All About The Mouse - Shot to the top of my list quick. These are 2 great guys who love disney and put out a great show every Friday.
    Inside The Magic - Original one that I found and still one of the best
    WDW Radio - Lou is just a Disney purest and it comes out in his podcast work
    Magic Never ends - Wish it came out every week but I know Shannon is busy with baby and work so I enjoy it when it is out. Will Good Job bud!
    Netcot - Van rock on
    Mouse Guest Weekly- Once you get over Dans laugh its a good podcast.
    DIS - Even though some members of the cast rant and come across really stuck on themselves at times it is still a good pod cast for information .
    WDW Today - Matt talks way to fast but it is a great show.

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Wow there are more then a thought. WDW, The Dis Unplugged, Magic Never Ends, WDW News Today, WDW Today were on of the first my husband found for me. Now I can find more, he created a monster, thanks for the help. LOL.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

TrueLiz is offline A-Ticket holder
    I used to subscribe to about 15 of these podcasts, before I realized I never had time for them. I get 5 of them now, but WDW Radio & All About the Mouse are the only ones I listen to every time, and I'm even 3 weeks behind on those. When I catch up, I listen to the WDW Today ones too.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueLiz View Post
    ...WDW Radio... I'm even 3 weeks behind... When I catch up...
    Time to catch up?? Clearly my shows are not long enough!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

packerbeth is offline A-Ticket holder
    Last edited by packerbeth; 05-02-2009 at 03:57 PM.

vksdisney is offline A-Ticket holder
    The longer the better Lou. Keep them comming You are the Man!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast