Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast #65 - May 4, 2008 in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Originally Posted by Lou Mongello A correction to your correction... I have heard from a number of listeners and members that they in fact have ridden Toy Story Mania during ...
    QuickGold is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou Mongello View Post
    A correction to your correction... I have heard from a number of listeners and members that they in fact have ridden Toy Story Mania during unscheduled soft openings over the past few days. They are regular Guests and did not attend as part of any Cast Member access.
    Clearly the CMs that gave me my information were the same ones that said no photography or videotaping allowed and we can see how well that worked out.

Sorry about the confusion.

DaveH is offline A-Ticket holder
    Lou, great show. I enjoyed the round table. The different views when kids are small or older. The teens and adults can handle to early start, take a break and later evenings better. The discussion was good when talking about less parades and such on off season and almost daily in high season.

CinderellaPug is offline A-Ticket holder
    Another great show Lou. We work in a school district and have no choice to go at peak times. We are definitely used to the crowd and always go early and try and leave the parks by 1. We are going back for Xmas week and are going to do a lot of out of park experiences for the night time such as Jellyrolls, Adventurer's Club and LaNouba.

CP
    You can't run away from trouble...ain't no place that far.
    Please stand up before exiting. Bye-bye
    Wait a minute I love that idea!

NYCBelle is offline A-Ticket holder
    awww Lou, i was about 70% done downloading earlier this week when Itunes gave me an error. Now it won't let me continue the download at all. Now im just DLing the MP3 straight off the site but now i have to wait for the long download again (i have quite the slow laptop).

*sigh* Hopefully i will be hearing this by the time i get home from campus!

NYCBelle is offline A-Ticket holder
    i managed to finish the downloading before heading to class and listened on the subway. great show as always. i totally forgot about the fact that the parks aren't open as long in the off season. thanks for the reminder.

Justin M is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBelle View Post
    i managed to finish the downloading before heading to class and listened on the subway. great show as always. i totally forgot about the fact that the parks aren't open as long in the off season. thanks for the reminder.

Glad you eventually got it working! Where do you go to school?
    Justin

www.dreamcmo.com

Send your questions about my CMO experiences to Justin@dreamCMO.com and you just might make it on the site!

Find me on 'Facebook' as well! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=506475946

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpxsEymi9SE - CMO Blooper reel
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiIo5xUlQkg - CMO "Adventurosity Remix"

jerm is offline A-Ticket holder
    Lou,

Great show! I am traveling to WDW in Aug for the first time and thankfully your show made it seem like I wont have to worry as much as I have been. Keep up the great work!

J

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12