Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Dsi in the The WDW Radio Show forums; LOU! What is the deal man? There has been a serious lack of DSI lately and it is what gets me through the week at work. Nothing beats a high ...
    thomasmstrong is offline A-Ticket holder

Dsi

LOU! What is the deal man? There has been a serious lack of DSI lately and it is what gets me through the week at work. Nothing beats a high quality DSI of a classic disney attraction. Either DSI or Wayback Machine is gold but I havent heard one in a while. HOOK IT UP WITH SOME DSI!

Forgot about the Caseys Corner DSI...but still can we get some heavy hitters going??? I vote wayback machine on 20,000 Leagues...

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Consider yourself hooked up. The geek quotient went through the roof this week!

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Your the best LOU and I feel truly honored that you would even answer my post! Thanks bro, keep putting up the show and I will keep listening!

I just downloaded this weeks show...STAR TOURS?!?!? Just when I think I am out they pull me back in!