Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Is there a problem with WDW Radio site? in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Originally Posted by mini-V I'm having a strange problem that may or may not have anything to do with the pod cast itself. I downloaded the pod cast from itunes. ...
    tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    I'm having a strange problem that may or may not have anything to do with the pod cast itself. I downloaded the pod cast from itunes. I can play it in the computer, but it won't download to my shuffle. I'm using a laptop instead of a PC and had problems resetting the shuffle to begin with, but it is downloading my music. Any suggestions on the shuffle?
    Is this the first time you tried to download a podcast from the laptop? You may have to set up iTunes to do it, as it is a separate component.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    Is this the first time you tried to download a podcast from the laptop? You may have to set up iTunes to do it, as it is a separate component.
    It is the first time I've downloaded anything to the shuffle using the laptop. I thought I had set it all up correctly. It shows in itunes, and I can play it on itunes on the laptop, but when I sync it to the shuffle, nothing happens. Music will sync, but not the podcast. ????
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    As I suspected, my problem had nothing to do with itunes or the pod cast. It was in operator error. When downloading a pod cast to a shuffle, you have to do it manually (see apple for specific help) rather than automatically as when music is downloaded. All is well. Another great pod cast. (Unfortunately, it will take me 4 times as long to hear it because the shuffle won't allow me to rewind to a point and start where I got interrupted. I have to start from the very beginning each time.)
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

willywilly99 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Maybe something was being updated

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12