Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Can I get step by step instructions for Enhanced DSI in the The WDW Radio Show forums; So that I can download it to my iPod (well my DH can!! ) I am totally computer challenged and was able to open it in iTunes (it showed up ...
    dvcfamily41801 is offline A-Ticket holder

Can I get step by step instructions for Enhanced DSI

So that I can download it to my iPod (well my DH can!!) I am totally computer challenged and was able to open it in iTunes (it showed up right next to my Main Street, USA Audio Guide ) but I can not see any pictures.

Thank you!!

CyclingMickey is offline B-Ticket Holder
    In iTunes, the images should show up where the artwork is normally displayed. Make sure you have "Show Artwork" selected under the "View" menu.

For your iPod, if you sync everything in iTunes, then the next time you sync, it should show up on your iPod. You must have an ipod that can display graphics such as a nano, classic or touch. You could create a playlist of Enhanced Podcast so that you can find them easier.

Once you start playing the Enhanced Podcast on the iPod, the images will show up on your iPod, but the backlight timer will shut off the display automatically. You can either have the backlight timer on all the time by changing the settings (just make sure you change it back later) or press the controls once in awhile to bring the backlight on.
    Producer of the Enhanced DSIs found in the WDW Radio download section

My Photos

dvcfamily41801 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Still can't get it to work. We can see it in iTunes and the WDW Radio icon shows and it plays, but nothing else. Even when we synch it, it is no where. We will keep working on it. Im so bummed...DSI's are my favorite and my most favorite place in all of Walt Disney World is Echo Lake Area.

Thanks for at least giving that much info!!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    dvcfamily - I just tried it out now for the first time. In the "Now Playing" window on the lower left corner of iTunes, for the first 20 seconds it shows a WDW Radio/DSI logo. At 20 seconds, the logo changes to a WDW Radio Show one, and then the first Echo Lake map image appears at 40 seconds in. Is it possible you didn't play it long enough to see the changes?
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page