Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Enhanced DSI - Where is it? in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Hello everyone, I'm new to the site and to Lou's podcast. My husband's been raving about the podcasts for months, but have just started to listen myself. I was listening ...
    DVCBunny is offline A-Ticket holder

Enhanced DSI - Where is it?

Hello everyone, I'm new to the site and to Lou's podcast. My husband's been raving about the podcasts for months, but have just started to listen myself.

I was listening to this week's podcast and heard about the Enhanced DSI, but can't seem to find it on the site.

Can someone please direct me to where I can find them?

Thanks for the help!!

-Deborah

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Look at the tabs at the top of the page, just below the DisneyWorldTrivia.com logo. There is one that says "Downloads." Click there, and look for WDW Radio Show, and they are under there.
    to DWT!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

disneydame - Thank you!!!

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminy Cricket View Post
    Welcome to the boards!!!

Thanks for the welcome!!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    OK my problem is not where the downloads are but what to do with it. I've downloaded it and it's a zip drive, have no idea what to do now. Would like to get it onto my ipod. Excuse my computer ignorance, any help would be appreciated.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Right click the zip file and choose "extract here" this will extract the contents of the folder in the same location you saved the zip folder in. If you do not have the "extract here" option showing there should be something that says "extract" and then you can manually select the location you want to save the contents in. Feel free to ask about any problems you may have
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Next Technophobe question

Now that I know where it is, how to download it and unzip it, how do I get it into i-Tunes and have it show up on my ipod?

Thanks for all the help.

-Deborah

Quote Originally Posted by nicks10 View Post
    Right click the zip file and choose "extract here" this will extract the contents of the folder in the same location you saved the zip folder in. If you do not have the "extract here" option showing there should be something that says "extract" and then you can manually select the location you want to save the contents in. Feel free to ask about any problems you may have
    Quote Originally Posted by DVCBunny View Post
    Now that I know where it is, how to download it and unzip it, how do I get it into i-Tunes and have it show up on my ipod?

Thanks for all the help.

-Deborah
    Thank you so much nick for the reply, ok so i did like you said and i extracted it but like Deborah I'm not sure what to do now to get it into my ipod. Sorry i'm so . Thanks for your help

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    I don't own an ipod, but I believe there is something in itunes under the File menu that says "import". Then you should be able to select the enhanced dsi file and it should then show up in itunes and you can transfer it to your ipod.
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Thanks again nick, I'll try that

CyclingMickey is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Importing will work and so will just dragging the file from its current location to the Music icon under the Library section over on the left hand side of iTunes. I suggest making a playlist for Enhanced DSIs and putting the new enhanced podcasts into that playlist to make it easier to find. Sync your iPod and you should be good to go!

Thank you!!