Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast #77 - July 27, 2008 in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Welcome to the WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station. As always, I am your host Lou Mongello, and this is show #77 for the week of ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast #77 - July 27, 2008

Welcome to the WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station. As always, I am your host Lou Mongello, and this is show #77 for the week of July 27, 2008.

We'll start off with some Walt Disney World News and Rumors this week, including changes across the resort to the reservations system, resorts, restaurants, hauntings and holidays. We'll also look at some possible new Disney destinations, high-tech touring, and much more.

I talk about trying to bring you a little bit of Disney Magic to you each week, but last week, Disney Magic went to Camp Hill, PA in the form of MagicMeets, a yearly gathering of Disney fans from around the nation. Now celebrating its 5th year, I thought it would be fun to recap the weekend's events not just for those listeners that attended, but for those of you that may not know what MagicMeets is, and maybe in the process, help show you why you might want to mark next year's event on your calendar. I am joined by the event's founder, Fred Block, as well as Pat Whitson (Dream Team Auction coordinator), guest and videographer Jamie Curci, and listener and attendee Dave Recchione, in a fun look at the event, and some of the real magic that was created thanks to the incredible efforts and generosity of so many people, and how the community's efforts will go a long way towards helping children that need the magic most.

I'll have a few brief announcements and play more of your voicemails at the end of this week's show, so sit back, relax, and enjoy this week's episode of the WDW Radio Show.

Email the show lou [a t] wdwradio.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
    Call our voicemail at 206-202-4WDW (4939)
    If you like the show, please let others know by reviewing it on iTunes
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

If you want to see dancing Moongello just put in Moongello on YouTube!! But watch carefully because it's quick!!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

What? No mention of the crazy lady that paid a HUGE amount to be co-host for a day? I'm going to start to think you don't want me to do it.

And yes, I started crying when Pat was reading the totals!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I got worried when they started talking about Lorifest...thank goodness my antics weren't mentioned.

TikiGoddess is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Sounds like you all had an AWESOME time. Dave, congrats on winning the cruise! Make sure to give us a trip report -- I've never been on a cruise and would love to hear about it. And congrats to all of you on the monies raised for the Dream Team. That is true magic. Walt would be proud.

TikiG (Kathy)

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    What an inspirational show this week. I love Justin's announcing...you can hear the muffled tears in the background. Good stuff here. Good stuff.
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

herodrx1 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks for giving us a chance to relive the weekend by listening to your show!
    Sally

ajcinbrla is offline A-Ticket holder
    Great show, Lou! Get well soon!

How many children are you able to help send to WDW with $20,000.00?

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Great show, Lou. I was lurking through the live podcast, and only got to see part of what was happening. By the way, the live podcast was fantastic for those of us who couldn't make MagicMeets. We had our own little "meet" going through IM. Congratulations to everyone on the Dreamteam and those that supported it in any number of ways.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

tillerr is offline A-Ticket holder

Can't get the podcast

I'm having trouble downloading the podcast. I don't have an iPod so I usually go to the show notes page and right click to download the show. I keep getting an error and the page won't load. I've tried on two different computers and I'm having the same problem.

Help?!

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.
    I couldn't get to the show from the WDWradio.com site but I could listen by using the link in Lou's post. Not sure what's going on but I'm sure it'll get fixed! I'm thinking about buying an MP3 player for my girls for Christmas, can I download the shows to that????
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

tillerr is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiodisneydad View Post
    I couldn't get to the show from the WDWradio.com site but I could listen by using the link in Lou's post. Not sure what's going on but I'm sure it'll get fixed! I'm thinking about buying an MP3 player for my girls for Christmas, can I download the shows to that????
    Yes you can download directly to an MP3 player. That's acutally what I do and what I was trying to do when I ran into my "roadblock".

MelinaR. is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Awesome job at magicmeets and great podcast
    MelinaR..

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.
    Quote Originally Posted by tillerr View Post
    Yes you can download directly to an MP3 player. That's acutally what I do and what I was trying to do when I ran into my "roadblock".
    I know most people talk aboout Ipods and iTunes. I'm kinda behind on technology if I sound lost.
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast