Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Music Used in Show in the The WDW Radio Show forums; I'm sure this has already been asked somewhere but is there a list out there somewhere of what music Lou used in each show? I know some other podcasts out ...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Question Music Used in Show

I'm sure this has already been asked somewhere but is there a list out there somewhere of what music Lou used in each show? I know some other podcasts out there do this and every time I listen to Lou's show I hear something I don't already have in my collection. I'd love to know what music is used so I can see if I can find it out there somewhere!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

s2brown is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    I'm sure this has already been asked somewhere but is there a list out there somewhere of what music Lou used in each show? I know some other podcasts out there do this and every time I listen to Lou's show I hear something I don't already have in my collection. I'd love to know what music is used so I can see if I can find it out there somewhere!
    I think this is a great idea. Can you help us out Lou?

CyclingMickey is offline B-Ticket Holder
    This would be a nice-to-have, but seems like it would be a lot of work to keep track of.
    Producer of the Enhanced DSIs found in the WDW Radio download section

My Photos

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Well, I'll say this, there are other large Disney podcasts doing it. Come on Lou! Step up! LOL :-) (joking of course - he's got a life outside of his podcasting afterall)
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Tommy Morrow is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'd agree with that ... because what has excited me the most about Lou's show is that I thought I was the ultimate Disneyphile but it definitely was a humbling experience when I listed to his show.

This humbling experience also extends to the music ... I thought I had the most exhuastive collection of theme park loops, amibent noise, sound f/x, attraction audio, etc ... but I was WRONG.

I'd love to get some listings of what he has so I can begin my investigation to track those down.

Of course if it's not an undue burden ... but I could sweeten the deal Lou and promise to buy another audio guide!
    Fry: "This was our storage closet. My Dad spent years turning it into a bomb shelter."
    Leela: "And yet you guys never had a single nuclear war."
    Bender: "What a waste."

vowell1055 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Well, he has to add the music to the show. If he just writes down the tracks he uses as he adds them, then puts that list in the show notes, it shouldn't be that much extra work. But, his doing such a killer job on this 'cast, I'd hate to say, "Great job, Lou! Do more work!"

It'd be cool information to have, though, I cannot deny.