Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast #80 - August 17, 2008 in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Lou, that was an absolutely fantastic interview you did with Mr. Sherman. I have listened to it 3 times and that's one show that will never leave my MP3 player. ...
    lugnut is offline A-Ticket holder
    Lou, that was an absolutely fantastic interview you did with Mr. Sherman. I have listened to it 3 times and that's one show that will never leave my MP3 player. I also made my kids listen to it and they loved it also.

I'm a relative newcomer to the whole Disney thing, but one thing that always attracts me is the music. Don't know why since I'm musically challenged, but Disney music touches my soul.

I feel a connection to so much of the music and even before the show my favorite song was Feed The Birds, which never fails to bring a tear to my eye. I guess it's the meaning of the song and Julie's angellic voice. I have never heard a voice as beautiful as hers and that song was perfect for her, like a match made in heaven.

So you interview with one half of the greatest song writing team was like getting a backstage pass to the Haunted Mansion. The stories he told about their time with Walt are priceless and it's fantastic that you have it recorded for history.

For me Lou your best podcasts are when you have been doing interviews with Disney legends. I think it's because you sincerely appreciate what the interviewee has accomplished and they feel that coming from you. They open up and tell you some really great stuff.

VeggiFruitFruit is offline A-Ticket holder
    Lou, I don't post much, and I'm a few weeks behind on the podcast (but catching up), but thank you so much for the interview with Richard Sherman - some of your best work to date. As a musician with an avid interest in the creative process, it was great to hear the "mechanics behind the magic". Mary Poppins ranks as my #1 musical Disney feature of all time and #2 to "The Sound of Music" on my "All time best musical movies". There is not one song on that soundtrack that I do not like.

I am impressed how the caliber of Disney creative power continues to grow as the podcast matures. I'm sure had Walt still been alive you'd eventually get an interview with him! Thanks for the variety and creativity!

KevinZ is offline B-Ticket Holder
    This show was one of the best! ?Right up there with the Charles Ridgeway show. Keep up the great work Lou!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234