Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Future "Hidden Treasures" in the The WDW Radio Show forums; What WDW "Hidden Treasures" do you think should be discussed in future WDW Radio Show episodes? One that I think should be mentioned is the "Frontierland Hoedown", which is a ...
    KINGCRAB is offline Annual Passholder

Future "Hidden Treasures"

What WDW "Hidden Treasures" do you think should be discussed in future WDW Radio Show episodes?

One that I think should be mentioned is the "Frontierland Hoedown", which is a very fun interactive parade-like atmosphere show that takes in Frontierland at the Magic Kingdom on most afternoons, where a group of cowboys and cowgirls invite guests to partake in a square dance and later the hokey-pokey. The characters from Country Bear Jamboree and Song of the South/Splash Mountain also join in the fun.

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    It's going to be a truly "hidden treasure" when it ends on Sept 27 of this year.
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ToddBreakey View Post
    It's going to be a truly "hidden treasure" when it ends on Sept 27 of this year.
    You are confusing it with Woody's Cowboy Camp, which is ending on September 27th.

Frontierland Hoedown is a seperate show.

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    Doh!!! You're right. My bad! :embarassed:
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

I just thought of another "Hidden Treasure" that Lou should cover in a future episode:

The Electrical Water Pageant