Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Celebrate your birthday at Disney World or Disneyland for free in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Celebrate your birthday at Disney World or Disneyland for free starting in 2009. To find out google Celebrate your birthday at disney for free....
    HouseoftheMouse is offline A-Ticket holder

Thumbs up Celebrate your birthday at Disney World or Disneyland for free

Celebrate your birthday at Disney World or Disneyland for free starting in 2009. To find out google Celebrate your birthday at disney for free.
    Last edited by HouseoftheMouse; 09-19-2008 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Spelling Check

3IAlienKid is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I'm already requesting my birthday off from work.
    Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by HouseoftheMouse View Post
    Celebrate your birthday at Disney World or Disneyland for free starting in 2009. To find out google Celebrate your birthday at disney for free.
    and then make sure you register so you're all set!
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

pigletfan is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I know that if you already have a passport to get in that you can choose a gift card instead. But can you use the gift card to help pay for a tour? I would like to do "Behind the Magic" tour on my birthday, and I already have a seasonal passport.

Quote Originally Posted by pigletfan View Post
    I know that if you already have a passport to get in that you can choose a gift card instead. But can you use the gift card to help pay for a tour? I would like to do "Behind the Magic" tour on my birthday, and I already have a seasonal passport.
    under FAQ - is says "merchandise, recreation or fun activities". A tour could fall under fun activities, but you'll have to verify that when you make your reservation. Of course, it will have to be done..."on your birthday". Just remember: YOU must provide proof when you show up at the window, no exceptions.

I think you have to pay for tours in advance. So that may not work.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Oh yea Lori, I guess that's true. I wonder what the "fun activities" are then? Oh, and what is the wewantstheredhead blog all about? I am a redhead!!!!

Oh yea Lori, I guess that's true. I wonder what the "fun activities" are then? Oh, and what is the wewantstheredhead blog all about? I am a redhead!!!!
    You'll have to check it out to see!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

What a cute name! Love it! I will check out your blog regularly. Us redheads have to stick together!! And I can't wait to hear you on the show today! That is so cool!

kuzibah is offline A-Ticket holder
    Does anyone know if this is going to be only for a year or two only (like Million Dreams) or is it going to be a permanent program? Or haven't they said for sure? My niece and I have the same birthday, but she's too young for me to take to WDW yet. But I'd love to do it a few years down the line.

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    Ok, so someone give me the full lowdown. i'll be there for my birthday but I already have a ticket. So what do I have to do to get the 75 gift card?
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

Quote Originally Posted by StarsNStripes View Post
    Ok, so someone give me the full lowdown. i'll be there for my birthday but I already have a ticket. So what do I have to do to get the 75 gift card?
    Register your birthday on the Disney site, and then bring their confirmation sheet and proper ID to the park the day of your birthday. I'm sure guest relations will take it from there. The gift card is only good on the day, but I'm sure you'll have no trouble spending it all.

WoL Fan is offline A-Ticket holder
    I was planning to go next fall anyway, but now I know which week next fall I'll be going so I can celebrate as well.