Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast #86 - September 28, 2008 in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Just to let everyone know, I'm posting all the planning for the Ultimate Adventurer trip in my blog (see signature). So far I've talked to Beci and Annette about the ...
    TikiGoddess is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Just to let everyone know, I'm posting all the planning for the Ultimate Adventurer trip in my blog (see signature). So far I've talked to Beci and Annette about the basics... and will be finding out what resort we're staying in next week!

Kathy

MaryMcH is offline A-Ticket holder
    Kathy, just wanted to say "Congrats" on being the Ultimate Adventurer!

Have fun with the planning!

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Thanks for sharing your trip with us.

The show was wonderful. I did the Food & Wine Festival in 2006, they had wonderful food. It was very nice to hear your wife on the show. Loved the groups interpretation of you theme song. Thanks again for the awesome show.

Spyne is offline Fastpass Holder
    Great show this week Lou! Your recap roundtable from Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge was great to hear, and it definitely sounded like a jam-packed vacation for you! Also it was no surprise that you really enjoyed your time at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. (Hint: THE FOOD!) It's too bad I didn't see you in the parks though! I was there during September 18-26, I didn't know you were there as early as that Monday. Oh well; maybe someday we'll see each other in WDW soon!

The Expedition Everest Challenge 5K sounded like fun as well! Your interview with Steve Schussler was also great to hear, and I'm excited to see the T-Rex Cafe now! Finally; big congratulations to the winner of the Adventureland Challenge Contest. She will definitely have a WDW vacation she won't forget! Good job with the emails as well; great show Lou! A real exciting one at that!
    Keep it cool, and keep moving forward!

Trips to Walt Disney World

1995: Port Orleans French Quarter - 2000: All-Star Music
    2008: Caribbean Beach - 2009: Pop Century
    NEXT TRIP: Sep/Oct 2011 - WDW's 40th Anniversary!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12