Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Great Top 10 Idea! in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Listening to all the great episodes of the past I found a HUGE dose of Mr. Jeffery Pepper. Now I do not. How about the top 10 reasons why Jeff ...
    thomasmstrong is offline A-Ticket holder

Great Top 10 Idea!

Listening to all the great episodes of the past I found a HUGE dose of Mr. Jeffery Pepper. Now I do not. How about the top 10 reasons why Jeff only makes an appearance once every 2 months.

lobaugo is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I agree!!! I've been listening to past episodes of WDW radio and Jeff used to be on like every week. Now...we're lucky if we get him every 2 months

Bring back Jeff Pepper!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    There's this thing out there called "real life" that sometimes gets in the way of the Disney stuff. Jeff is still making appearances when he can, and he also has two blogs you can check out: 2719 HYPERION and Boom Pop!

I'm sure he's flattered to know he's been missed. I know I enjoy his segments, too.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

KINGCRAB is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by lobaugo View Post
    I agree!!! I've been listening to past episodes of WDW radio and Jeff used to be on like every week. Now...we're lucky if we get him every 2 months

Bring back Jeff Pepper!
    I agree. We need more Jeff Pepper on the show. It's not quite the same without him.

thomasmstrong is offline A-Ticket holder
    Jeff hasnt updated his blog in quite some time, Im very concerned of his where abouts. Top Tens every week are ok but I need PEPPER!