Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Podcast background music in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Lou, LOVE the podcast! I've been hooked on it almost ever since I got my iPod back in February. Question for you: I know you put a lot of effort ...
    Dadof5 is offline A-Ticket holder

Podcast background music

Lou,

LOVE the podcast! I've been hooked on it almost ever since I got my iPod back in February.

Question for you: I know you put a lot of effort into editing the podcast, because I can't keep up with the number of different background tracks you use to underscore the segments. Do you have, or would you consider posting, a list of the tracks/songs/whatever that you use during a podcast?

For example, I just finished listening to show #87, and the last piece of music (just before the listener voicemails) was awesome, but I didn't recognize it right off.

Thanks again for your hard work!

Scott
    Baton Rouge, LA

--- later added: Ok, so this isn't an original thought. New here, and I didn't read far enough down. However, can you feel the groundswell?
    Last edited by Dadof5; 10-15-2008 at 10:15 AM. Reason: read further in the forum...