Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Don't Forget to Vote! in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Originally Posted by comedy4cast You'll often get a "verify your vote" email when you vote. (Be sure to reply.) The email will, of course, show the time it was sent ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by comedy4cast View Post
    You'll often get a "verify your vote" email when you vote. (Be sure to reply.) The email will, of course, show the time it was sent to you. That's a good way to keep track of the time you voted.
    Big congrats to Clinton as well for his (what is it, like 235th in a row?) nomination! Well deserved, so cast your vote for Comedy4Cast as well!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    I have been counted again today!

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Just an update - in case you missed my note on another thread, the voting has been changed to a date instead of 24 hours. Now you can vote at 10:00 AM on Tuesday and 9:00 AM on Wednesday. Someone finally got it right! My voting was getting later and later each day.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

little grammy is offline Fastpass Holder
    **** about time they changed the system!!! * * * *
    "MagicMeets" Attendee 2006, '07, '08 and '09

"D23 EXPO" Attendee 2009

First Time Cruiser--- Disney Dream
    Feb. 2011 Deck 7 #7186

GalPal is offline Fastpass Holder
    Thank goodness! When I started off, I was voting first thing in the morning. Then is slipped back to lunchtime, etc. I voted before I went to bed last night and was freaking out that I wouldn't get to vote today. Thanks to mini-V's "heads up", I voted first thing this morning again. Phew! Thanks Virginia

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Hey guys, just a quick reminder that tomorrow, November 6 is the LAST DAY to vote, so you have just two more chances (you can still get in tonight) to vote for the show.

No matter the outcome, I want to THANK YOU all for not just listening, but your support and friendship. It means the world to me that you all take the time out of your busy days to listen and now to go and cast your vote. You're the BEST!!!

Thanks again!!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12