Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Where is Jeff Pepper? in the The WDW Radio Show forums; I also miss the DSI segments with Jeff. I hope one day soon Lou and Jeff will do another one....
    s2brown is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I also miss the DSI segments with Jeff. I hope one day soon Lou and Jeff will do another one.

lugnut is offline A-Ticket holder
    I find the interviews with Disney management a lot less entertaining than the DSI segments.

I'll also say this about the interviews with Disney management, it seems like it would make it difficult for Lou to step away from the company line if he needs to. One of the great things about podcasting is the independence shows have from corporate pressures.

designbymk is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I have to chime in and say that the excitement and energy conveyed during any of Lou and Jeff's segments on the show is always contagious. This pair make for some of the most interesting discussions I've heard on any podcast.

Certainly, any hiatus in Jeff's involvement on the show is fine and respected. I'll have to go back and see if I missed any of his appearances. Look forward to more whenever that time comes.

CdnMommy is offline A-Ticket holder
    I too can't wait for the return of Jeff Pepper!

Geef is offline A-Ticket holder
    awww, c'mon Lou... Say your sorry so you 2 can play nice again!

cholleman is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'm a fan of anything Jeff participates in. The DSIs are awesome, but I liked it even when he was just helping respond to emails! Thanks Jeff!. Can't wait to hear you again.

KINGCRAB is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by cholleman View Post
    I'm a fan of anything Jeff participates in. The DSIs are awesome, but I liked it even when he was just helping respond to emails! Thanks Jeff!. Can't wait to hear you again.
    I totally agree.

Louie M., please reassure us that you and Jeff Pepper are still on good terms and that he'll eventually participate in the show again.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCRAB View Post
    Louie M., please reassure us that you and Jeff Pepper are still on good terms and that he'll eventually participate in the show again.
    Cue the crickets.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Despite any rumors to the contrary, Jeff and I did not have a falling out, he never spent any time in the trunk of a big, black Cadillac, and is in no way, shape or form buried anywhere near Giants stadium in East Rutherford, NJ near Gate C by the light post.

Seriously, there is not, nor has there ever been, any type of falling out. between Jeff and myself. The whole "you left me on the monorail platform" is long behind us , and it's just been planning, timing, and Jeff's work for a top-secret government agency and tryouts for American Idol season 15, as well as my work with the Ringling Brothers' traveling circus that have precluded our hooking up to record.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

That's great to hear. He truly is a great asset to the show and I can't wait for the next DSI.

Geef is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou Mongello View Post
    as well as my work with the Ringling Brothers' traveling circus that have precluded our hooking up to record.
    Hows that stilt walking thing working out for you?

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I always wondered what that funny smell was around Gate C
    Glad to hear things are all warm and fuzzy between you two
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

vksdisney is offline A-Ticket holder

Smile

Good to hear Lou, I was riding the Jungle cruse this past weekend and was looking up the whole time and thinking to myself Lou and Jeff would be so proud
    of me for not going comando and enjoying the whole expirence. I can't wait for you guys to hook up again. Mabye do a dis on Big thunder Mountain. The whole goat deal from the DPN has me courious if there is a story behind it .I do not even think it is a goat? Good luck in the Circus LOL

If you want to know where Jeff is and what he is doing check out is blog entry from Wednesday, November 26th.

2719 HYPERION

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Disney05 is online now Premium Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    If you want to know where Jeff is and what he is doing check out is blog entry from Wednesday, November 26th.

2719 HYPERION
    Very interesting read.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast