Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Where is Jeff Pepper? in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Well I, for one, am quite capable of managing my Disney-side and my current events side. One does not override the other. I manage to volunteer for several local charities ...
    clion is offline Fastpass Holder
    Well I, for one, am quite capable of managing my Disney-side and my current events side. One does not override the other. I manage to volunteer for several local charities and personally help children in my own community to enjoy sports.

I have a different take on being a Disney fan. I use my Disney-side to escape all the mess of today's current events. We all need to take a vacation from reality every once in a while.

So I will contine to be a Disney fan and am very proud of it, thank you very much.
    "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are.
    Anything your heart desires will come to you ..."

Author of the DisneyDaddy blog | Writer for Celebrations Magazine
    D23 Charter Member | Annual Passholder | Named Disney's Biggest Fan (by Disney and United Vacations)

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Seems like burn-out to me.

2719hyperion is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi all--

Again, it was not at all burnout of any kind. I am still very active with my Disney passions and I in fact maintained my blogs well into September until the time required for my current project (which is Disney-based) made daily updates prohibitive.

Clion, it would seem by your tone that you took some offense to my recent blog commentary. To quote from it--

This is certainly not to accuse all Disney fans out there of fostering the same Disney isolationism that I embraced over the past couple years. This is a very personal reflection on my part and in no way implies a critical view toward any of my fellow bloggers, podcasters and Disney enthusiasts. I will leave it to those individuals to conduct their own self examinations, should they so choose.

I'm happy you have found the balance that I previously was lacking.

wdfan is offline Thinking Orange Thoughts
    While I still hope to hear you on the podcast again, I wish you the best of luck in finding your balance
    WDW Marathon '12
    WDW Goofy '13

vksdisney is offline A-Ticket holder
    You rock Jeff take your time on what you need to do and we will all be here when you have time to bless us with your Disney wisdom once again. Like Lou says the Disney community is the closest I have ever met. We will always be here.

clion is offline Fastpass Holder
    My apologies if my comments appeared to take offense. That was not my intent.

I wish you the best of luck on your project. Let us know about it when you can.

I'll wave hi as I drive through town on I-40 and US 52 on Friday afternoon on my way to WDW.
    "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are.
    Anything your heart desires will come to you ..."

Author of the DisneyDaddy blog | Writer for Celebrations Magazine
    D23 Charter Member | Annual Passholder | Named Disney's Biggest Fan (by Disney and United Vacations)

Berdo is offline A-Ticket holder
    Taking a break is a good idea so that one can come back fresh. Jeff, I hope that sometime in the future, you and Lou will record more DSI segments on Disney World. I do not post here much, but I wanted to comment that the DSI segments are the best segments in any Disney podcast. It was definitely what I was looking for in Disney podcasts. I hope you guys get together again soon.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Jeff, it was great to hear your voice again on Lou's 100 episode. It's great that you even knew to step back and look for your balance. So many of us (me) often miss the signs. Wishing you well in your journey
    Last edited by GIOny; 01-21-2009 at 11:47 AM.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

mmouse6937 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I'm so glad someone asked about Jeff as I was worried about him. Glad to hear there was no falling out and that he's pursuing all of his interests. I too, had some reflection and stepped away from some Disney related things just to gain perspective. I'm glad to be back, refreshed. Good luck Jeff!
    Sarah

76-84 Two Trips as a Child, '00 Best Western LBV, '01 Best Western LBV, '02 Polynesian (OUR DISNEYMOON!!), '03 CBR, '05 CBR, '06 DisneyLand, '07 POR, 09/08 CBR, 12/08 BC, 09/09 BW, 03/10 POP, 12/10 POP, 11/12 Dream Cruise 2.0

My babies: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

"Saving one animal will not change the world, but surely for that one animal the world will change forever"

Tikikrissy is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I am glad I found this thread. I miss Jeff Pepper, too, and was wondering where he had gone....
    It was all started by a mouse!

angusredpants is offline A-Ticket holder
    Maybe Jeff is still looking for the phone he dropped off the monorail. While I will agree that Jeff was good on the show I must also say that there have been many other guest that are just as good as, if not better than, Jeff. It seems that people are beating Lou up over "where Jeff Pepper is?" Maybe we should be asking Jeff where he is.

I read Jeff's blog and I wish him the best of luck in what he's doing.

thomasmstrong is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Where is Jeff Pepper?

Ok, So much like Jeff I was on Hiatus over the long winter. But I am back. And now reading this post, What is this so called Disney Related Project? Ive been missing Jeff ever since his last DSI: Peter Pans Flight. Will Jeff Pepper rise from the ashes like a pheonix, or is he gone like River Country and Discovery Island? My guess is the latter...

KINGCRAB is offline Annual Passholder

I hope Louie M. is reading this and will listen to our pleas to bring Mr. Pepper back to the show at once.
    "Boy, I'm tired. I think I'll head over to The Hall of Presidents and take a nap."

thomasmstrong is offline A-Ticket holder

Well thats not Lous fault. Its my hero Jeff Peppers fault. He cut podcasting out of his life and its understandable that he didnt want to podcast anymore. All I can say is, stay together for the kids.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123