Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Where is Jeff Pepper? in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Where has Jeff Pepper gone. I love when he is on the show doing DIS segments and so on. I see more and more Tim Foster and less and less ...
    vksdisney is offline A-Ticket holder

Where is Jeff Pepper?

Where has Jeff Pepper gone. I love when he is on the show doing DIS segments and so on. I see more and more Tim Foster and less and less Jeff. Just wondering what he has been up to. Love the podcast Lou and thank you for the autograph books and audio cds.

baarhus is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi,

Yes, where is Jeff Pepper? I really miss those DSI segements. Do you have plans for any DSI in the future? What about doing a DSI on Tom Sawyer Island? What's beyond Fort Langhorn?
    Kind Regards,
    Bjorn

If you keep up with Jeff's blog you'll see that he is taking a break from somethings in his life. Everyone gets burned out over something in their life. I think for Jeff it was the Disney thing. But hey, you never know when he'll be back.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

KINGCRAB is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by baarhus View Post
    Yes, where is Jeff Pepper? I really miss those DSI segements.
    Same here. The show isn't quite the same without him.

Bring back Jeff Pepper!!!

MagicalMarley is offline A-Ticket holder
    I just love that Jeff Pepper.
    Jessica

goingtowdw14 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I was thinking the same thing yesterday while listening to the show!! I hope he does come back soon!!

Dana

2719hyperion is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi all--

Thanks for the kind words.

Due to the project I am currently working on, my availability has become more limited. That coupled with Lou's very, very busy schedule, it seems opportunities for us to record together have become almost non-existent. In recent months Lou has also seemed to shift away a bit from DSI-type segments and move more toward covering current Disney World news and events.

I must take exception to Lori's comments that I am likely burned out and drifting away from things Disney-related. That is not the case whatsoever. The project I am working on is distinctly Disney-related. Unfortunately it has forced me to reorganize my creative and professional priorities a bit and has severely limited the time I can devote to my blogs and other activities within the Disney fan communities.

Jeff

wdfan is offline Thinking Orange Thoughts
    Well thanks for the update Jeff. Good luck with you current project, I hope everything goes well working on it.
    Hopefully we can all hear you again on the show sometime in the future.
    WDW Marathon '12
    WDW Goofy '13

KINGCRAB is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by 2719hyperion View Post
    In recent months Lou has also seemed to shift away a bit from DSI-type segments and move more toward covering current Disney World news and events.
    Yeah, that does appear to be the case somewhat. If it really is, then Lou really needs to get back to doing them sooner rather than later. Those DSI segments and whatnot were always a MAJOR part of his bread-and-butter and shouldn't be abandoned completely.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Hi all--

Due to the project I am currently working on, my availability has become more limited. That coupled with Lou's very, very busy schedule, it seems opportunities for us to record together have become almost non-existent. In recent months Lou has also seemed to shift away a bit from DSI-type segments and move more toward covering current Disney World news and events.

I must take exception to Lori's comments that I am likely burned out and drifting away from things Disney-related. That is not the case whatsoever. The project I am working on is distinctly Disney-related. Unfortunately it has forced me to reorganize my creative and professional priorities a bit and has severely limited the time I can devote to my blogs and other activities within the Disney fan communities.

Jeff
    Hope your doing well Jeff, we love your work!! Personally I am really looking forward to more DSI's, your a great asset to the show
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Toad's Buddy is offline Fastpass Holder
    Thanks for the update, Jeff! Good luck on your project!
    Have a Great, Big, Beautiful Today!

Toad's Buddy

"No more Laserdiscs for you, Grandpa!"

BarnicleBaron is offline A-Ticket holder
    Great to hear from you Jeff! The best to you on your project - We have missed you on the show & hope we get to hear from you again in the future!!
    Jen

"Can you stand on your head?"

D23 Charter Member

Thanks for the update Jeff. I am glad to hear you are not burned out on Disney you are a great resource to us all and the way you and Lou work toghter is so great as your love of Disney comes out so much just listening to you both talk and relive past trips and visits. Thank you for the update and I look forward to your return to the show sooner then later we miss you.

Thanks for the update Jeff so glad to hear you are not burnned out on Disney, You are a huge resource to us all and we can't wait for your return to the show much sooner then later I really love the way you and Lou work toghter and feel the love you both have for Disney and the way it comes out as you do your segments toghter. Good luck with your project and glad to hear you are doing well.

Hi all--

Jeff

Sorry Jeff! I was just relaying what I had heard from several people. I didn't think you would've been here to comment about it so I thought I'd answer it. Good Luck!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast