Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Podcast Topic: ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Hi Lou! I love the podcast and look forward to it every sunday! I had an idea for a future DSI or other segment: the ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter. This is ...
    ratchet36 is offline A-Ticket holder

Podcast Topic: ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter

Hi Lou! I love the podcast and look forward to it every sunday! I had an idea for a future DSI or other segment: the ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter. This is on of my favorite rides at Disney (even though it's now closed). It has such an incredible history, and it is one of the most controversial attractions to have ever come to the Magic Kingdom. I was lucky enough to experience each of the 4 incarnations of the attraction, and I have to say I'm still hoping that it might come back someday I know it still has a storng following, and I think it would be a great segment to the show!

Thanks and keep up the great work!

KINGCRAB is offline Annual Passholder
    I don't think that AE would be covered in the DSI series--that series really only covers current attractions/facilities.

But I can certainly see it being covered in the Wayback Machine series, which is actually devoted to extinct attractions/facilities.

EDIT: I still would love to hear a DSI on Stitch's Great Escape.
    Last edited by KINGCRAB; 11-09-2008 at 10:33 AM.