Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast #95 - Nov. 30, 2008 in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station . I am your host, Lou Mongello and this is show #95 for the week ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast #95 - Nov. 30, 2008

Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show - Your Walt Disney World Information Station . I am your host, Lou Mongello and this is show #95 for the week of November 30, 2008.

We’ll start off this week’s show by getting into the holiday spirit with a festive look at one of the very best ways to celebrate the seasons at Walt Disney World - Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. Joining me this week to talk about the party, what it entails and the best ways to enjoy and get the most out of it is my former co-host for the day, Lori Burke, as we both agree that this is one of the best special events in Walt Disney World, and most enjoyable times of year to visit.

Some time ago, I began a segment on the show called the 7 Wonders of Walt Disney World. Inspired by the 7 wonders of the modern world, we looked at things in Walt Disney World that were so amazing, impressive or important, that they rose to the level of a true wonder. After getting through 6, we saved the best for last. This week, a roundtable of guests including Glenn Whelan, Tim Foster, George Taylor and Disney’s Chief Magic Official Justin Muchoney join me to try and put into words what it is about the Cast Members that really creates the magic that IS Walt Disney World.

I’ll announce the winner of last week’s celebrity contest, and give you another new question for this week’s contest before playing some of your voicemails, so sit back, relax, and enjoy this week's episode of the WDW Radio Show.

Visit the web site at WDWRadio.com

Call the Toll-Free Voicemail at 1-888-703-2171
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

I can't wait to hear how bad I am (again).

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Justin M is offline Fastpass Holder
    Lori, you were great!

We were on the same show . . . just not together . . .

Another great show, Lou. Thanks for the opportunity!
    Justin

www.dreamcmo.com

Send your questions about my CMO experiences to Justin@dreamCMO.com and you just might make it on the site!

Find me on 'Facebook' as well! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=506475946

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpxsEymi9SE - CMO Blooper reel
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiIo5xUlQkg - CMO "Adventurosity Remix"

little grammy is offline Fastpass Holder
    Hey Lori,
    Great podcast!!!

Can't wait to see Cassidy experience all of the magic at
    MVMCP on Dec 7th.....
    This is going to be a WONDERFUL TRIP.

MOM
    "MagicMeets" Attendee 2006, '07, '08 and '09

"D23 EXPO" Attendee 2009

First Time Cruiser--- Disney Dream
    Feb. 2011 Deck 7 #7186

little grammy is offline Fastpass Holder
    Hey Justin,

Hello to you too!!!

LESA
    "MagicMeets" Attendee 2006, '07, '08 and '09

"D23 EXPO" Attendee 2009

First Time Cruiser--- Disney Dream
    Feb. 2011 Deck 7 #7186

Sonny Eclipse is offline Fastpass Holder
    Great job, Lori. You are a natural and you get my vote to appear on a regular basis.

Also, nice job by everyone on the panel. That was a great discussion on cast members.

packerbeth is offline A-Ticket holder
    Last edited by packerbeth; 05-02-2009 at 03:46 PM.

newdrama12 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    You could post your story here under this thread: Cast Member Appreciation
    You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality" - Walt Disney

DisneyorBust is offline C-Ticket Holder

Cool

Another great podcast! After listening to the MVMCP portion of the show, I wanted to return! And I had just attended the November 16th 2008 party! Thanks too for the Cast Member appreciation, it is well deserved!
    Off site January 2001
    Off site September 2002
    Polynesian December 2003
    Polynesian November 2004
    Polynesian December 2005
    Polynesian/Grand Floridian October 2006
    Poly December 2007
    CBR Sept 2008
    Poly 11/08 Anniversary trip
    Coronado Springs 3/09
    Poly 9/09
    Poly 2/10
    Poly 9/10

04CP_ Nolan is offline Dole Float + POTC= Good Day
    i love hearing the castmember stories. it's been said before, no experience is the same. great podcast this week, it makes me want to go back to work down there because it was so much fun.

luvsfigment is offline A-Ticket holder
    Great podcast this week! Disney at Christmas time is hands down my favorite time of the year.

Now that my parents are retired from teaching, we're taking them down for Christmas for the first time next year. I couldn't be more excited to see their faces when they see WDW decked out for the holidays.

D23

Spyne is offline Fastpass Holder
    I really enjoyed the show this week Lou! The discussion on Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party with former co-host for the day Lori Burke I really enjoyed. I'm really hoping one of these years I can enjoy the party for myself, I'm determined to! Now; your discussion on the seventh and final one of the 7 Wonders of Walt Disney World with Glenn Whelan, Tim Foster, George Taylor, and CMO Justin Muchoney was really amazing to hear. I couldn't agree more that the Cast Members are an integral part of the Walt Disney World experience, and are a wonder in and of itself. This was a great discussions, and the CM's who work so hard deserve all the praise. Congrats to the winner of the celebrity contest as well! Really great show this week Lou, keep up the great work!
    Keep it cool, and keep moving forward!

Trips to Walt Disney World

1995: Port Orleans French Quarter - 2000: All-Star Music
    2008: Caribbean Beach - 2009: Pop Century
    NEXT TRIP: Sep/Oct 2011 - WDW's 40th Anniversary!