Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Meet of the Month - January, 2009 in the The WDW Radio Show forums; not sure of time yet but ill know in a day, looking forward to seeing people,you too should have a good time before leaving the magic and traveling to the ...
    lancelot62 is offline A-Ticket holder
    not sure of time yet but ill know in a day, looking forward to seeing people,you too should have a good time before leaving the magic and traveling to the Anti-magic. (take some pixie dust with you) oh yea bring LOTS of people

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Can't wait to see you all there!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

CMulcahy is offline A-Ticket holder
    I will be down in Walt Disney World from March 19-22 or 23. I wonder if Lou will be down there when I am down in Walt Disney World

VonBaroketch is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Looks like I will be solo tonight at the Co-op. My friend and I are doing lunch at Kona instead since he has to work early tomorrow morning (he was one of the ambassadors that has been interviewed by Lou). While going through some old boxes the other day, I came across my old RADP button! I'll wear that and my Disney Trivia lanyard tonight so I can be recognized. Can't wait to meet some of you!

Ludwig von Baroketch
    Kapellmeister, Gracey Estate
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur

VonBaroketch is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I just got back (safely!) from Dixie Landings and seeing Yeeha Bob, and I must say that he is one of Disney's best-kept secrets! With the void of nightlife left by the closing of P.I., I highly recommend making the trip to the Co-op. It was a real pleasure meeting Sheila, Steve, and Walt the bear. Thanks for a wonderful last evening of pixie dust before I head to the coldness of D.C. Also, I would like to give a big thanks to Lou for his hard work providing resources for the Disney community to come together. I hope many will take advantage of the monthly meets, as well as spontaneous meets like we had tonight.

Ludwig von Baroketch
    Kapellmeister, Gracey Estate
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Thanks again to everyone who came by the meet a few weeks ago! I had a BLAST meeting all of you!!! Nice to see PUSH come on by for a surprise visit! (to see the video of PUSH at the meet, head over to Glenn's blog at Passamaquoddy.blog.com)

Posting next month's meet right... about.... NOW!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

erersuani is offline A-Ticket holder

Nothing seems to be easier.

Nothing seems to be easier than seeing someone whom you can help but not helping.
    I suggest we start giving it a try. Give love to the ones that need it.
    God will appreciate it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12