Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast #100 - Jan. 4, 2009 in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Congratulations on your 100th show! Two and a half hours well spent, I believe. Keep the shows coming, they really help get me through the long hours that it takes ...
    DanceWaterDance is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Congratulations on your 100th show! Two and a half hours well spent, I believe.
    Keep the shows coming, they really help get me through the long hours that it takes to do my art homework every week. (:

vksdisney is offline A-Ticket holder
    Lou, Congrats on a great run.. 100 shows is a huge milestone. here's to your next 100 I am looking forward to all you have up your sleve for the future.

wdwradio123 is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    I llove your show and I wish you would stream from the parks

mmouse6937 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Excellent show Lou, I'm not all the way through it, but I have to say there have been many times when you guys had me laughing out loud. It's nice to see you guys have such a great time! Thanks for all you do!
    Sarah

76-84 Two Trips as a Child, '00 Best Western LBV, '01 Best Western LBV, '02 Polynesian (OUR DISNEYMOON!!), '03 CBR, '05 CBR, '06 DisneyLand, '07 POR, 09/08 CBR, 12/08 BC, 09/09 BW, 03/10 POP, 12/10 POP, 11/12 Dream Cruise 2.0

My babies: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

"Saving one animal will not change the world, but surely for that one animal the world will change forever"

lugnut is offline A-Ticket holder
    Congrats on 100 episodes Lou. Great job.

KevinZ is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Congrats Lou on 100 shows. Didn't even seem like 2 plus hours because it was a lot of fun to listen too. Can't wait for another 100 shows.
    Kevin

WDWRadio Cruise : Deck 8 is great!
    "Almost there!"
    "Keep moving forward!"

luvsfigment is offline A-Ticket holder
    Finally had a chance to listen to show #100 - fantastic job, Lou!! Congrats on 100 and here's to 100 more!

D23

disfanmelk is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi All!
    I just needed to post to say "Thanks" to Lori for her "fun as a root canal" comment during the show. I was, in fact, in the middle of GETTING a root canal and I laughed out loud-the endodontist actually stopped to make sure I was ok!
    Congratulations and best of luck on the next 100!

Quote Originally Posted by disfanmelk View Post
    Hi All!
    I just needed to post to say "Thanks" to Lori for her "fun as a root canal" comment during the show. I was, in fact, in the middle of GETTING a root canal and I laughed out loud-the endodontist actually stopped to make sure I was ok!
    Congratulations and best of luck on the next 100!
    I'm here for entertainment value. Glad you enjoyed the comment and the show. And keep on laughing...it's what I do.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Caspian is offline A-Ticket holder
    Congratulations on 100! (I'm finally catching up on my listening.)

You guys crack me up!

LD

Spyne is offline Fastpass Holder
    Wow, what can I say. You, Lou, and all of us have reached 100 shows of the WDW Radio Show. It's almost hard to believe we've come this far all ready, but I'm happy to finally see the day. Your roundtable summarizing the best moments of the first 100 shows with Glenn Whelan, Tim Foster, Lori Burke, and George Taylor was just really fun to hear. Discussing the best moments of the show was just so much fun, and all of you and your 'banter' was hilarious at many points. The playback of those funny moments themselves was also a great trip back to the older shows as well.

As you announced it with Pat Whitson, huge congratulations of making your goal of reaching 100% for the DisneyWorldTrivia Dream Team Project! It's well deserved and it's for the best cause. It's just awesome to see! Congratulations to the contest winner as well! It's been an amazing ride so far, Lou, and it's helped me realize each and every week why I love Walt Disney World so much. Keep up the amazing work, Lou, and congratulations!
    Keep it cool, and keep moving forward!

Trips to Walt Disney World

1995: Port Orleans French Quarter - 2000: All-Star Music
    2008: Caribbean Beach - 2009: Pop Century
    NEXT TRIP: Sep/Oct 2011 - WDW's 40th Anniversary!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123