Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Lou, I'd date Samantha Brown, too! in the The WDW Radio Show forums; A little personal information, I was once a seminarian for the Catholic Church. I used to joke about a top-five list of women who could get me to leave the ...
    VonBaroketch is offline B-Ticket Holder

Lou, I'd date Samantha Brown, too!

A little personal information, I was once a seminarian for the Catholic Church. I used to joke about a top-five list of women who could get me to leave the seminary, and Samantha Brown was one of them!
    Ludwig von Baroketch
    Kapellmeister, Gracey Estate
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    I just love her. She's the sort of person every guy has a little crush on (or worse) and every girl wants as her best friend.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

CaptainFiz13 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Winfield, IL (about 35 min west of Chicago)
    I agree! Maybe a little too verbally as my wife now hates poor Sam. Not her fault she's just so adorable!!!
    I was saddened to learn on Lou's interview that she is married. Ok, maybe not really sad . . . !