Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Meet of the Month - March, 2009 in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Looking forward to meeting all you this weekend! New friends, Disney World, Flower & Garden, 11 nearby pavilions filled with tasty food items.... what could be better??? See you Saturday!...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Re: Meet of the Month - March, 2009

Looking forward to meeting all you this weekend!

New friends, Disney World, Flower & Garden, 11 nearby pavilions filled with tasty food items.... what could be better???

See you Saturday!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

jbgoldengun is offline A-Ticket holder

Dang, i wish i could come. My dad and you would be awesome Disney buds, lol (mostly due to the fact that we have so much Disney stuff, it overflows from the shelves into the basement, lol). But sadly, due to wanting to spend alot of time in the parks, we will be spending Saturday at Hollywood Studios, extra magic hours FTW!
    Who would like Disney just as much as a cute girl? ME! Crazy, ain't i? Well, who cares. If you marry a cute girl and go to work at Disney World when you grow up, then everything is perfect for me.
    Future Disney Imagineer Architectural Designer! Boo Yah!
    Gonna Work There 'Til The Day I Join Haunted Mansion Ghosts and Make It 100 Happy Haunts

favortie parks in order
    1. 2. tie for 3. and
    It's the WEDWay Peoplemover...... I Don't Care What You Say..... It Has Been And Always Will Be....

VonBaroketch is offline B-Ticket Holder

I am sorry that I will not make the March meet, but in two weeks I will be back in central Florida through August. I look forward to meeting everyone in April!
    Ludwig von Baroketch
    Kapellmeister, Gracey Estate
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12