Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Prize Pack -- Thank You Lou in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Lou, I was one of the winners for the trivia contests and the prize pack arrived over the weekend. Thank you for the great prizes. The autographed copies of your ...
    NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Prize Pack -- Thank You Lou

Lou,
    I was one of the winners for the trivia contests and the prize pack arrived over the weekend. Thank you for the great prizes. The autographed copies of your books are set aside as collectibles. We'll use our old books for the contests. We all love listening to the audio guides in the car. Thanks again!

Sorry for the duplicate post. I kept getting an error message when trying to create a new post.

Mary jo is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_WDW_Daddy View Post
    Lou,
    I was one of the winners for the trivia contests and the prize pack arrived over the weekend. Thank you for the great prizes. The autographed copies of your books are set aside as collectibles. We'll use our old books for the contests. We all love listening to the audio guides in the car. Thanks again!
    What week did you win from? I won the week there were 3 winners (dealing with pipa, big bertha, etc), but haven't gotten anything yet. I can't wait though!!
    Mary Jo
    Listen for Storytime with MoJo

Mary jo, I won the same week. Lou at first called me Keith, not Ken, but the last name was correct. I e-mailed him and he confirmed I was the winner. If you haven't be sure to e-mail him your home address so he can mail it to you. It arrived in our mail on Saturday. It's a neat little package.
    Ken, NC WD Daddy

Ken, Thanks so much for letting me know. I will definetly be looking for it. I had given Lou my address thru a Facebook message. I hadn't heard anything about it since, so I was wondering if I should say something. I bet mine will be here in the next few days. I am very excited!!!
    Mary Jo

Re: Prize Pack -- Thank You Lou

Ken, Mine came today!! Already listened to Main Street on the way to work.
    Take care,
    Mary Jo
    Mary Jo

Re: Prize Pack -- Thank You Lou

Mary jo, Glad it arrived. Enjoy. For me and the family, it will keep us in the spirit until our trip in June. Ken