Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Whatever happened got WDW Radio Rumor Mill? in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Whatever happened to the Weekly Trip to the rumor mill? This use to be a weekly staple but has not been on in weeks and stopped being consistently on the ...
    Elvin is offline A-Ticket holder

Unhappy Whatever happened got WDW Radio Rumor Mill?

Whatever happened to the Weekly Trip to the rumor mill? This use to be a weekly staple but has not been on in weeks and stopped being consistently on the show for several months now. The rumor mill and the DSI's were my favorite part of the show and now both seem to be gone. I like the rest of the show but I find myself disappointed each week when the news ends and there is no rumors discussed. I find that I do not enjoy the show nearly as much.

Can anyone reccomend a good place to get my rumor fix?

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Whatever happened got WDW Radio Rumor Mill?

Deb Wills's All Ears Weekly Newsletter always has a All Ears Hears section of unconfirmed news from readers. I don't know if that will get you all the rumors you are looking for, but it's a start.

Quote Originally Posted by NC_WDW_Daddy View Post
    Deb Wills's All Ears Weekly Newsletter always has a All Ears Hears section of unconfirmed news from readers. I don't know if that will get you all the rumors you are looking for, but it's a start.
    Thanks. I read both All Ears and WDW Magic but I miss the weekly rumor recaps and discussion. Lou also seem to have rumors others did not have. Some came true and some did not but it was fun never the less. I just wish it was a weekly part of the show again.

And bring back the DSI's!!!!!

:-)

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Elvin,

The DSIs have been back for a while now, as we covered things like The Living Seas, etc. Sometimes I might not refer to them by name as "DSIs" simply because they end up being a combination of DSI, Wayback Machine, Epcot Retrospectives, etc. But whatever they're referred to, I have more of the very in-depth looks at attractions, resorts, and more coming very (very) soon!

As for rumors, there hasn't been very much lately to throw out there, and if there has been, I'll sometimes mix those into the news as well (being sure to point out that it is purely rumor and speculation).
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Mongello View Post
    Elvin,

The DSIs have been back for a while now, as we covered things like The Living Seas, etc. Sometimes I might not refer to them by name as "DSIs" simply because they end up being a combination of DSI, Wayback Machine, Epcot Retrospectives, etc. But whatever they're referred to, I have more of the very in-depth looks at attractions, resorts, and more coming very (very) soon!

As for rumors, there hasn't been very much lately to throw out there, and if there has been, I'll sometimes mix those into the news as well (being sure to point out that it is purely rumor and speculation).
    Thank you Lou for the response. Glad to hear about more up coming DSI's (or whatever they are rebranded to these days )

Too bad there have not been more rumors as it is always fun to speculate. Would love to hear anything you may have heard on the Space Mountain refurb in particular as the ride hold a special place in my heart. I think you mentioned something a few weeks back in the email section of the show, but it sounds like there is not a lot of information out there at this time. Guess I'll have to impatiently wait and see

penguinmickdis1 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Is Jeff Pepper going to be on a show again with a dsi?

Mr Smee is offline A-Ticket holder

Did Disney put a stop to the rumors? Or did Lou's insider contacts get him to stop? It seems the more wdwradio is allowed access to interviews and press passes etc the more it becomes the "official" version of wdw podcasts.

A couple of episodes back there was a discussion on what was going to happen to the pop century legendary years and Lou wouldn't really talk about it, he just said some legal mumbo jumbo about it being a rumor.

Anyway it was one of the best parts of the show along with Jeff Pepper. I miss both of them.

I still love the show but it just seems to be changing some.