Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Thanks WDW Radio!! in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Wow... you guys are amazing!!! THIS is why I love doing what I do! When I hear positive things like this about our family. And that's what it's always been ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Re: Thanks WDW Radio!!

Wow... you guys are amazing!!! THIS is why I love doing what I do! When I hear positive things like this about our family.

And that's what it's always been - a family here on the forums. And it's not because of me, but it's because of YOU and the people that come here and make our family of thousands of people from around the world have such a warm place to come and talk, play, share and enjoy. You represent the true "magic" of the Disney community. I'm honored to consider you all friends, whether we have met in person on not.

HUGE HUGE HUGE thanks go to the forums admins and mods who do an amazing job of keeping the place looking nice and neat, and ensuring that everyone has a pleasant experience when they visit.

I hope you find the WDW Radio forums to be home. It's a place that you are always welcome, and should feel comfortable. And if you like it here, please invite your friends to join in as well.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy....

And again... THANK YOU to all of the mods and members for all that you do!!

(now, can someone please pass the popcorn?)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Disney2000 is offline Fastpass Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Mongello View Post
    And that's what it's always been - a family here on the forums.
    How true that is! We are a family, not a forum. And... we have an awesome creator/podcast host... I mean... who else besides Lou would jump in a pool with all their clothes on At 1:00 in the morning....for the kids?
    The Golden age never was the present age… but with human liberty we can fulfill the promise and meaning of America. To everyone a chance. To all people, regardless of their birth the right to live, to work, to be themselves, and to become whatever their visions can combine to make them. This is the promise of America...And I foresee the American adventure to continue for a long, long time!
    ~The American Adventure, EPCOT Center

Are you 23? I am!

We are family! I got all my brothers, sisters, nephews, nieces, cousins....with me!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

goofy12 is offline A-Ticket holder

I'm new to this sight and already feel at home. In my circle of friends I'm the only one who enjoys the "Disney Expirience" and its nice to know there are others like me! Thanks WDW Radio crew!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><>
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible"- Walt Disney

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12