Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast #127 - July 12, 2009 - Julie Andrews interview in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Supercalafragalisticexpealadocious Lou, Wonderful, very professional. It brought back fond memories to the audience and Ms. Andrews as well. She referred to one question as a very good one. Giving her ...
    DebšošS is offline There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday!
    1062.3 miles from my "Home Away From Home" resort Boardwalk Villas

Re: WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast #127 - July 12, 2009 - Julie Andrews interview

Supercalafragalisticexpealadocious Lou,
    Wonderful, very professional. It brought back fond memories to the audience and Ms. Andrews as well. She referred to one question as a very good one. Giving her pause to think because she had never been asked that before.
    Last week I told DS, Peter I would save any new podcasts for our upcoming plane ride to wdw. The ride is so much more enjoyable listening to WDWRadio podcasts. After downloading this weeks show I just had to take a quick listen.....you know to make sure it had downloaded properly Well, I knew I was in trouble when I heard your intro. Just couldn't stop listening. In fact I called my DS over to listen as well. We're looking forward to adding this podcast to our plane ride playlist and listening again and again.

TU Lou

kate52 is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast #127 - July 12, 2009 - Julie Andrews interview

The interview was terrific, Lou. Especially when you asked, "Do you remember how you felt the first time you watched the completed film?" And Dame Julie Andrews replied, "You know that's a good question."
    From someone who has been interviewed hundreds of times in her career, that was a great compliment to you.
    Keep up the good work!

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka

Excellent interview Lou, thanks so much!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

stitchythepooh is offline A-Ticket holder

I'm truly impressed with not only the interview but with yet another amazing, gracious, and impressive A-list guest. But then you're podcasts always amaze me from the DSI's, Wayback Machines, Reviews, News, Rumors, to these intimate interviews. Great job and thanks for all the hard work you put into each one of these must-hear podcasts!

TheCopesFamily is offline A-Ticket holder

Just when I think that I can't say enough good things about this podcast, out comes this interview with Julie Andrews. All I can say is wow.

If you had not convinced me to be a listener before, I certainly am now. I think this even convinced my wife to listen more often than when we are on a drive together .

Keep up the astounding work.
    The Copes Family of Indianapolis, Indiana USA
    Me, My DW, DS #1 (5 years old), DD (3 years old), & DS #2 (2 years old).

Dec 2008 - Coronado Springs
    Feb 2008 - Port Orleans Riverside
    Jun 2006 - Caribbean Beach

Several others as a kid - off property.

RamblingVerser is offline A-Ticket holder

Incredibly uplifting! A wonderful discussion as always. Many memories of Mary Poppins raced through my head from watching it with my parents to watching it as a parent. Thank you Lou!

DRC2 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Shelby Twp. , Michigan/ via Hillsboro Oregon

Congrats Lou! Mary Poppins is truely one of Disney's most magical films and your interview with Dame Julie Andrews was fantasic! WDW Radio...where Disney Legends are found! Your interviews with Disney Legends put your pod cast WAY above the others! Thank You and keep up the great work!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Thank you all again SO very much. I'm still smiling about just being able to speak with her. And amazed that I was able to get a few words out somewhat coherently

Again, if you like the interview and think others would as well, please help spread the word and post about it elsewhere. Thanks!

You guys are the BEST!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12