Your Walt Disney World Information Station
The WDW Radio Show Disney Podcast Discuss Quest for the Best in Walt Disney World - Best Snack at Disney's Hollywood Studios in the The WDW Radio Show forums; Lou Mongello's Audio Guide to Walt Disney World - Fantasyland video preview. It is a guided walking tour of the history, trivia, hidden treasures and overlooked details of Walt Disney ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Quest for the Best in Walt Disney World - Best Snack at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Lou Mongello's Audio Guide to Walt Disney World - Fantasyland video preview. It is a guided walking tour of the history, trivia, hidden treasures and overlooked details of Walt Disney World. In this series of audio guides, author and award-wining podcaster Lou Mongello will take you on a tour of the Walt Disney World Resort. Along the way, you will learn about the incredible details, secrets and history of Fantasyland and discover fascinating bits of trivia, enhanced by the ambient, three-dimensional sounds of Walt Disney World in the background

Visit the web site at http://WDWRadio.com

Join the fan page on Facebook: http://facebook.com/wdwradio

Follow Lou on Twitter: http://twitter.com/loumongello

More...
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Epcot_Don is offline D-Ticket Holder

Re: Quest for the Best in Walt Disney World - Best Snack at Disney's Hollywood Studio

I watched the video yesterday and loved it! Your pick was def a great choice Lou!!! (And I agreed with your little disclaimer, the popcorn is the REAL best of the best!)
    "America, keep on flying now. Keep your spirit free. Facing new frontiers."

Disney's Folly is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: Quest for the Best in Walt Disney World - Best Snack at Disney's Hollywood Studio

Lou, I really enjoyed this video segment and look forward to many more (of all varieties). You guys do a good job with the presentation. And even though i've had my experiences at the Studios in the past, it was a nice primer for my next, long-awaited return. Even though I'm not a fan of carrot cake

cavaliers60 is offline A-Ticket holder

You gave me another good reason to go to WDW again. Sad to say, I've never had that cookie before.... Looks like I'll be on a quest to try one!!!

WyckedPhoenix is offline D-Ticket Holder

I showed the video to my husband and now he says that is one thing me MUST HAVE when we get to go, haha. I'm all about the popcorn and buckets!
    *Jennifer Lynn*
    NDW #38
    Fist EVER WDW trip in October 2011!
    Things about me....

Serkazong is offline Keep to the code.

What is it about the popcorn? A great big Coke and a bucket of popcorn tastes SOOO good in the parks!

Perhaps it is simply the atmosphere?